Current bf size and ex bf size

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason said:
Spladle, more power to you. You seem like you are a very secure person. Unfortunately, it seems to me that the majority of people are not as secure and that big numbers and big things do make a big difference. And relax bud, your not bursting anyone's bubble. I also don't understand why you come here to laugh at people like me? Because I think a big cock gets more respect than a small one? I think most of the world would think that way? If you are going to fight someone, wouldn't you rather pick the puny weakling as opposed to the 225 lb muscleman? Thats because the big guy commands respect with his size. How about someone coming at you with a pocket knife or a machete? Would you feel more accomplished climbing the bunny hill or Mt. Everest? I don't care if you don't give a fuck about any of this, but some things you give respect to. I respect that LeBron James can jump through the roof. I respect Arnold's physique, and I certainly respect Lexington Steele's cock.
I respect little.

Obviously, ceteris paribus, I would rather fight a smaller person than a bigger person. But that doesn't mean I respect the bigger guy more - it means I fear him. Likewise, I fear a man with a machete more than a man with pocket knife - but still, I have no respect for any man who'd attack me with a weapon, and why should I?

I don't follow basketball, so I don't really care if Lebron James is good at it. I think it's cool that Arnold's managed to stay in shape as he's gotten older and all, but I don't know that I respect him for it. I have a hard time respecting Republicans, in general. And as for Lexington Steele . . . well, *shrug* sorry, but I just don't care. His penis doesn't affect me in any way, shape, or form. And it doesn't affect you, either. That you feel obliged to show these people "respect" is laughable.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bro I think your taking this "respect" thing a little too deep. I dont go out of my way to "show" these guys respect. They were just random examples. Im not bowing down to these guys on my hands and knees. I respect these things in a way like Im giving them props. Its casual. I give props to Lex for having a big cock, no biggie. I give props to any dude who is packing heat. More power to them I say. I respect the fact that a man coming at me has a weapon. I don't need to respect the man, but him having a weapon I must respect that in order to survive.

I dislike republicans too, but arnold came to this country with nothing and said he wanted to become the best body builder ever, then be the biggest movie star, then marry a kennedy, and then go into politics and take over the world. He said that in the 1970s during filming of Pumping Iron documentary. He went and did all those things. That I truly respect. But with the other things its respect equivalent to giving Lex a high five cause he has a big cock. I respect the fact that if my girlfriend were to fuck him, or anyone else of great size, I might feel a little inadequate. That also turns me on. :confused:

Some people would also believe that fear and respect are similar. I would think a lot of people here fear that their girlfriend has had a bigger cock before them. Sexually, a big cock get props, is recognized, and is respected.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason said:
Bro I think your taking this "respect" thing a little too deep. I dont go out of my way to "show" these guys respect. They were just random examples. Im not bowing down to these guys on my hands and knees. I respect these things in a way like Im giving them props. Its casual. I give props to Lex for having a big cock, no biggie. I give props to any dude who is packing heat. More power to them I say. I respect the fact that a man coming at me has a weapon. I don't need to respect the man, but him having a weapon I must respect that in order to survive.
Okay, sorry, I completely misunderstood you. My bad.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, Spladle, but I gotta jump in here on Skull Mason's side. This website is so huge and popular for a reason. Big cocks really do hold a fascination and command respect from many people, especially those of us who really get a lot of personal enjoyment from them. Sure, not everyone is into them, but on average, I think most people say, "Wow...damn," when they see a really huge one, regardless of their orientation or relationship status. Skull Mason is just saying that he acknowledges that power effect that his big dick brings. It's just kind of a general fact, not with everyone, but I think with most people.

But we're all friends, besides! :biggrin1: No reason to snap!

Aly

nystrongstroke2

Experimental Member
Media
my gf ex was 11 inches long-she said she measured it-but didnt get comfortable having sex with him.I'm somewhere between 7 and 3/4 to a lil ova 8.She loves how i work with what i got-stamina

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
If he asked you, and you are in a relationship where honesty is important, you were right to tell the truth.

If he is so convinced that bigger is always better, and knows that he is satisfying you, he shouldn`t be bothered, he should be flattered. Obviously he is doing as well, possibly better, without the benefit of increased size.

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
I only ever dated one guy who had no self-confidence, and it certainly was not because of the size of his cock. He was a big boy at 8 1/2 inches. He had no formal education beyond high school, but he is a very intelligent guy. He was never interested in college until he worked his way up to a management position, and then finally decided to get a degree. He was self-conscious about his lack of a college education, at the time, because we moved in a very well-educated circle of friends. We finally broke up after two years together not because of any interpersonal problems, but his company transferred him out of state. I missed him, but long distance relationships suck.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexychick517 said:
Recently I finally admitted to my bf that I had bigger than him before. He always asked me so I finally admitted that I had (he's about average and I've had 8 inches before). Anyway he's acting really weird and jealous about it, asking me if it felt much better and stuff like that...
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has had to deal with this, so do you guys or girls have any ideas about what I could tell him that would make it a little better? Thanks

There's zero that you can say at this stage, tell him to "man up" and "own it", that he inquired and got the answer he wasn't looking for. If anyone doesn't want to hear what they don't want to hear, why press the issue/question ?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men - we are asking the wrong question.

We should ask - "does my cock feel good?". Actually you probably don't need to ask this question if it does, because you will be using it right whatever its dimensions.

In terms of equality, this question can be the same for women - "does my pussy feel good?" Most women presume that it does and most men it seems have neither the experience nor the inclination to consider this beyond the immediacy of getting their rocks off.

The presumption here (and surpise suprise it's LPSG) is that bigger equals better. This is patently not always true - I certainly wouldn't say that smaller is always better with pussies - would you?

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good read. thanks for all the replies.

i ask my wife that question occasionally and don't really get a definate answer? i take this as she had bigger. cool. it it helps get her off thinking about it, i have no qualms about it. it was pointed that the brain plays a huge role in sex and the orgasm. i concur

honesty first and foremost. lies tend to create other problems. tell him that a relationship is made up of more than dick size. he wouldn't have asked if he wasn't ready to hear it

society streeses the importance of penis size too much. why do we all feel we need to be 8,9,10 inches? i think the average in some studies is 5.4. how far in the vagina is the g-spot? can it be stimulated with 5 inches and 10? how about girth? does it have to be 7 inches around to be pleasureable? what percentage of woman climax clitorally and what percentage vaginally? good one to know the answer to.which way does your gal cum? less on size more on satisfying

don't get me wrong, a big dick in a wet pussy is my biggest turn on. i am secure with my size, but definately want more length and girth.

it was suggested that he may be just big cock curious. that's cool. you share common interests.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
justanotherguy said:
honesty first and foremost. lies tend to create other problems. tell him that a relationship is made up of more than dick size. he wouldn't have asked if he wasn't ready to hear it (---)
it was suggested that he may be just big cock curious. that's cool. you share common interests.

A relationship certainly builds on more than dick size. I have never been asked a question like the one that came up here, and I have never asked it myself. I think there must be a some particular reason if someone brings it up. I would have tried to find out more as to 'why that question'. - If it is because the current partner is feeling some kind of sexual inadequacy, it really goes beyond the question of dick size and to focus more on what brings both parties the greatest sexual pleasure could be a constructive way of dealing with it and might even 'dissolve' the whole question. The sex is what it's about, not the size.
Should it become clear that both parties in fact share a fascination with big dicks - well, then that would simply be another common interest that could possibly enrich the relationship :biggrin1:
This thread has been a good read - I've never really put any thought to this topic before. - I agree that honesty is always best, but IF the question simply springs from immaturity, and if I'd still wanted to keep the relationship, I'd probably choose to tell a white lie of some sorts that would put his mind to rest. Anyway, when it comes to great sex, it's not the dick that makes it great, it's the guy it is attached to.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Be totally HONEST with him. He will sense if you are bullshitting. My wife left a guy with 11 inches and I was very concerned about previous bf's sizes. (You can find out why if you read a story I wrote about an ex-gf who dumped me for someone bigger and was blatant and mean about it--happened at an impressionable and sensitive point in my young life. It's under "fiction" here but it's basically true! http://www.lpsg.org/fictitious-stories/14972-frigid-girlfriend-defrosted-big-dick.html )

Anyway, by talking to my wife about it (at length!!) she loved his big cock for looking at and playing with and sucking, but that he was lousy in bed (terrible kisser and too rough) and a complete dork in the personality department. Fearing that she still might go back to him for his dick, I insisted she go out with him again to be sure she preferred me, and then the three of us went to a movie afterwards, and got together afterwards to talk. I had even asked her to ask him if he would want to be with us sexually, in a three-way.

Well, after meeting him and talking for an hour, I could see why she couldn't stand him anymore. He was a complete nerd! I no longer wanted any possibility of a 3way, myself, he was so repulsive.

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
yeah, he needs to learn to be ok with the fact that he isnt the biggest you have had....he has got to learn that you are with him for more than just a big cock.....

my gf and i, i didnt even ask the question, but it some how came up and she told me that i am the second thickest that she has had, and not by much, and thick is way better than length(for her that is). but after she said that i was like "uhhh, ok....thats fine". he needs to come to reality that other guys out there are bigger! hehe, but as long as you dont go off and fuck another guy, then he should be ok with the fact you have had bigger. my gf has had bigger, but we have amazing sex and she cant imagine being with anyone else, she has even said to friends that if we broke up, she doesnt think anyone else would compare to the sex we have......now i will take that comment over "you have the biggest cock ive ever seen!" comment anyday. big dicks arent always the best in bed. they may be impressive to look at, but that might be it. he needs to, as what was said beforehand, "man up".....it isnt your fault, you were at least honest with him....honesty is much more better then lying about it and then him somehow finding out later on

Reactions: mib348

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Be prepared, though, once you admit that some aspects of previous dicks were better than your current mate, for him to actually be quite turned on by it. I think a lot of women don't understand that a lot of guys just get juiced by this idea rather than being threatened by it. A lot of "swinger" culture and of course "cuckolding" are based on this idea. Swingers often accept fully that bigger is better, and find positive (if risky in terms of disease) ways to express it. (I.E., the guy wants his wife to continue to have the fun and excitement of having sex with well-hung men, so allows it under controlled circumstances where either he gets to participat or watch, or she agrees to do it only for fun while keeping their relationship intact). My wife and I dabbled in this a bit and it was surprisingly nice, but we were too worried about disease an it was too much work to find a well hung 3rd partner to continue with after a couple of short flings. Cuckolding, I only like as a distant fantasy, and only when it doesn't involve abusiveness.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
udubcrew said:
I recently got a drunken "I miss your big cock...he was so good to me" text message from my ex who moved on to another guy recently. I messaged her back with a question mark and she messaged me back with "you soft=him hard :-(" I've been smiling for 3 days straight. I can't imagine how crushed i would feel if I were in his shoes and found out though.

See, this is actually really hot, though, when you consider how powerful your big cock is. When I had a g/f dump me because she found someone bigger, I was so crushed I couldn't have sex for a year. But then when I saw her again and she told me about how she had begged for her big-dicked lover's cock when she had been so aloof with me, I just suddenly totally accepted it and enjoyed it. A few months later I found the love of my life, the woman who was meant for me and preferred my size over the super-big predecessor. But the lust my previous g/f had for huge cock still turns me on. And having been dumped just adds to the excitement by proving how important cock size is to some women.

Diel

Just Browsing
Media
I, personally have taken a pretty big cock and although size may be great on paper, in reality, it's not. If it's too big and you like it rough, like I do, you simply can't take it as often. No matter how much lube I used I could only muster up enough energy to take it a couple times a week. I like it better when it's proportionate, then you can bang 3, 4 maybe 5 times in a row every day, if you've got the stamina. lol. :biggrin1:

Welp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
zaza said:
If he asked you, and you are in a relationship where honesty is important, you were right to tell the truth.

If he is so convinced that bigger is always better, and knows that he is satisfying you, he shouldn`t be bothered, he should be flattered. Obviously he is doing as well, possibly better, without the benefit of increased size.
Interesting. I never considered being in a relationship where honesty is not important, but I shoudn't push my values upon anyone else.
I agree that honesty is the best policy. I like living my life with clear conscience. If he's not happy with her prefences, that's okay too. It certainly is his right. He can always find better woman for him.

The OP should just let her BF read her responses here. Let him decide for himself. That would be the honest thing to do, but doubt that would happen.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I don't currently have a "boyfriend", but to the casual observer it would seem that I am gravitating towards what me likes :tongue: . I am having a little FWB fling w/a lovely younger neighbor of mine who has the magic penis. It defies logic. He's talented but not the most talented guy I've been with in terms of skill, but did I mention he has the magic penis? I recall Zora and me reaching concensus that a bigger guy doesn't have to be that good, he just has to last. Well the fellow I'm referring to is the largest guy I've been with (almost 8X6 says he; seems about right to me), and they should seriously do a blood circulation study with this guy because he gets that whole thing steel hard and keeps it there for ages :tongue: . 24 y/o and he can go for ages w/o cumming. He moved into my apt. complex in January and I saw him around, but we started sleeping together in March. There was a few months break where he was gone for the summer but for the past few weeks he's been back. I wasn't necessarily looking to hot back in bed with him when he got back but whaddaya know. So yup, there you go :biggrin1: .

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf is a lot bigger than the other 2 guys I've been with:smile: . I didn't even know I liked big ones until we had sex the first time and then I found out!