Current College Suitemate

golf_beast19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi All,

I'm not sure which forum to post this in because it doesn't involve me so if it's misplaced my apologies. Anyhow, I live in the dorms at school and I have two suitemates that have a joint room through our shared bathroom. Lately I've been noticing that one of my suitemates isn't shy when it comes to being naked in the bathroom when someone could walk in at anytime.
For instance, my door to the bathroom was cracked one night and he gets of the shower without his towel and out into the open and checks himself out in the mirror(yeah I had to look :redface:). Also whenever he takes a shower he doesn't close the curtain all the way so even if you're not looking you can still see a glimpse of him. He also likes to keep the stall door open when doing his business. So should I label him as an exhibitionist or someone who just simply doesn't give a damn about who sees him naked?

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's probably comfortable with his suitemates and yourself. I wouldn't label him an exhibitionist because he leaves the door cracked open a bit. Have you thought about doing the same to see if he notices?

Hi All,

I'm not sure which forum to post this in because it doesn't involve me so if it's misplaced my apologies. Anyhow, I live in the dorms at school and I have two suitemates that have a joint room through our shared bathroom. Lately I've been noticing that one of my suitemates isn't shy when it comes to being naked in the bathroom when someone could walk in at anytime.
For instance, my door to the bathroom was cracked one night and he gets of the shower without his towel and out into the open and checks himself out in the mirror(yeah I had to look :redface:). Also whenever he takes a shower he doesn't close the curtain all the way so even if you're not looking you can still see a glimpse of him. He also likes to keep the stall door open when doing his business. So should I label him as an exhibitionist or someone who just simply doesn't give a damn about who sees him naked?

golf_beast19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's probably comfortable with his suitemates and yourself. I wouldn't label him an exhibitionist because he leaves the door cracked open a bit. Have you thought about doing the same to see if he notices?

Well I would agree with him being comfortable, but I barely talk to the guy, so maybe I just have a awesome outward personality. Lolol I wouldn't want to see me without clothing any day of the week.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only in America is nudity considered exhibitionism! It's our natural state. And you are all the same gender so presumably you have all seen plumbing of that design before and it isn't supposed to arouse you unless you wish it.

Simple-- if it bothers you keep the door latched; if it doesn't keep the door ajar.

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree that he's just comfortable. He's probably thinking since it's men, he doesn't have to act shy.

Don't read into unless you have a reason to.