current exchange rate - blow jobs per carat

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience you usually only get one blow job per diamond, so it is better to cut them up into tiny pieces and give them out a little bit at a time.

B_Boy_Boy_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Tricky subject.

First, if you're exchanging diamonds for blowjobs you are in too deep. You need to be exchanging the prospect of diamonds.

Second, I would never pay more than $50 for a bj. Never. Over that limit you could take a 'date' to a nice restaraunt and get her to do it. So, your math should be total price/$50= bj:carats.

Third, the diamond exchange rate can be gamed. If you must give diamonds, give used diamonds. You can ALWAYS use the dead aunt heirloom story. Used diamonds are about 1/2 price, but women have no clue what they are doing (ever) so you can get full bj:diamond exchange for them.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The exchange rate depends on who, when, and where...

As I crossed the street in Haight-Ashbury (San Francisco), I overheard two street people brokering a deal:

A BJ for a beer.

Looking at them, I think the one that got the beer got the better end of the deal.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My married friends all tell me that once you buy the diamond and head to the alter the blowjobs stop after about a year regardless of the carats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brad800