Current State of the World and the 2012 Phenomenon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rangisrovus19, Feb 10, 2010.

1. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm more interested in what YOU have to say about the issues. Speak your mind, and tell why you believe so.

Also, keep in mind that a lot of apocalyptic scenarios are doom and gloom (typical thinking for a human). Did you know that the word apocalypse actually means to "reveal" (aka Revelations if you speak bible talk).

So, if the word apocalypse means something along the lines of "lifting the veil", how do you think this would happen given everything going on around the world?

In a nutshell, I personally believe that the current old world and ways of thinking must be dismantled before something new arises. Like a death and rebirth... The cycle of life. Therefore, we are going to stop looking outside of ourselves like we've been doing, and start looking within... it's already happening! and has been!

GO!

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure what the question is exactly, but lots of new things have arisen while old structures were in place and over time they supplanted those existing patterns. The Renaissance and the Enlightenment are two examples.

3. midlifebear

Gold Member

I'm expecting a "Y2K" moment when nothing obvious happens. The idea of an "unveiling" or the beginning of an evolution in human collective consciousness is great fodder for the "new age" flow and glow crowd. But with the rare exceptions of the few buddhist nuns I've had the astonishing pleasure to know, as humans we've got a few more thousand years before a general "wake up" and the majority of us put compassion before greed.

But, hey, I'm game for just about anything. Surprise me.

4. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, it's you again.

And, for the record, I view the 2012 s 100% bullshit. Nothing of note will happen aside from a huge amount of people getting totally shitfaced the night before, just in case.

5. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    huh? what? what was the question?

Oh, sorry, I'm totally distracted by that beautiful slab of meat between your legs :biggrin1:

and your video makes me very thirsty :tongue:

6. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    totally agreed.

my guess is as good as any, maybe possible contact with another civilization? that's what i hope for. that's definitely a shit hitting the fan scenario. I don't think majority of the earth's population would be able to believe/handle it.

7. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    That would be nice, wouldn't it?
    But....what if they Have cooties???

Nope - the majority would start running screaming for their lives to the political pundant of the time for a rescuing.

Something tells me even if monkeys fly out of my ass and pigs fly by the winder - I'll still be expected to work the next day.

8. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

ill get laid?

9. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Through the shocking and the unexpected will come great joy and awe. That is what i reckon will happen in the future just like it has been since the dawn of man. In regards to 2012 specific, well, its a great excuse for a party and no point ruling it out as bullshit cos who knows....

Draft saved Draft deleted