Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey everyone. i'm 19 year old bicurious college guy. i was just kinda feeling down in the dumps, a little low, these past couple days and couldn't stop thinking about my romances or lack there of. It's seemed this year i've come across like 4 or 5 girls who i get to know and sorta develop a crush on. i get the idea that the feeling is mutual and i get a little excited. then, out of no where, i learn that the girl is already in a relationship dating some guy. this has happened repeatedly and i just can't get over this, it shocks me. do i have bad luck? is everyone really taken? am i misreading signals? on the other hand, i've heard from friends that a couple guys have been crushin on me.

just lookin' for input or thoughts

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
italian college boy - Do the girls pass on you when they see that enormous schlong of yours? Sometimes this happens.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe your imagination is skewing your perspective. Just cause a girl smiles at you does not mean she is into you. Maybe she is being nice.

The good thing is that you are still young and you are in college. You will have lots more oppertunities.

If someone is crushing on you, and the info is reliable, then go for the sure thing. (assuming you are interested in the crusher)
That is reality and it will take you out of the fantasy world which only seems to frustrate.

You're only 19! Enjoy your freedom and play the field. I sure did when I was younger. There's lots of time to settle down. Once you are settled down, you will live vicariously through your friends still enjoying the single life, and when you are middle aged, you will look back fondly on your single days and all the girls you got to have fun with. ENJOY IT!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey everyone. i'm 19 year old bicurious college guy. i was just kinda feeling down in the dumps, a little low, these past couple days and couldn't stop thinking about my romances or lack there of. It's seemed this year i've come across like 4 or 5 girls who i get to know and sorta develop a crush on. i get the idea that the feeling is mutual and i get a little excited. then, out of no where, i learn that the girl is already in a relationship dating some guy. this has happened repeatedly and i just can't get over this, it shocks me. do i have bad luck? is everyone really taken? am i misreading signals? on the other hand, i've heard from friends that a couple guys have been crushin on me.

just lookin' for input or thoughts
It definitely happens. As much as society attempts to paint a different picture, in many cases girls are just as randy and in an experimental frame of mind in college as guys are. So many times you will have girls show interest.

I would say to try and keep it going until they see that weapon of your and then may be they become single.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I'm certainly guilty of having this feeling myself. Slowly running out of options out here at 25 years old that aren't off the market or not interested in me.

It's a lonely world kiddo.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's the rub: you'll be fine whether you find love or not. Do not try too hard to find love, most of what you think you know about it is myth. Love does not just suddenly answer all your questions or solve all your problems. A woman is a complicated, demanding, expensive, unreasonable thing. Open your ears, and begin to listen to how 50-year-old men talk about women. If you are a young man who can shed your illusions about things, you can ultimately engage in a healthy relationship. The vast majority of people, both men and women, enter into relationships to get something, to gratify their egos.
If you say to yourself, "How could I make that girl happy?" and work to maintain that thought, you are on the right track. If you think, "She's cute," you're sunk, my man...

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In the meantime, check out the two guys that have been "crushin" (cruising?) you. A little "BI" experience won't hurt you.