Cursing out a guy for giving you an orgasm

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the other night I was going down on a girl and she had what I guess was a pretty intense orgasm. She kind of just lay there and didn't say anything for a while which has been the norm for me, then said "Fuck you" and "how do you know how to do that?"...and then said fuck you a couple more times and went to the bathroom. For some reason, it was a huge turn on. Any women do this, and if so, why?

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was she cheating on her BF or something? If yes, then that may be your answer.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL funny story.

My guess is that 'some' women like to be in control and her not being able to resist orgasm meant that you were the one in control at the time. :wink:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the other night I was going down on a girl and she had what I guess was a pretty intense orgasm. She kind of just lay there and didn't say anything for a while which has been the norm for me, then said "Fuck you" and "how do you know how to do that?"...and then said fuck you a couple more times and went to the bathroom. For some reason, it was a huge turn on. Any women do this, and if so, why?
Did she smile when she said it? There are tones of voice that could have made it mean "Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
same here. When a girl gives me an orgasm I tell her I hate her and I start cursing at her. Who the fuck does she think she is that she can give me an orgasm!
One time it was so good I started beating the shit out of her and chocking her. When she was dead I threw her of the balcony. I left a note on her "That's for giving head, bitch!"
The police arrested my ex-girlfriend, she killed herself in jail.

Now I always tell this story on the first date. And guess what, I've never had an orgasm since, thank god!
Also, I never get a second date.

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
My guess is that 'some' women like to be in control and her not being able to resist orgasm meant that you were the one in control at the time. :wink:

That happened to me with a lady when I was younger. She couldn't stand to not be in control. If I "made" her orgasm when she didn't want to, she reacted very negatively. It was purely a control issue. Not saying that was the situation with the OP, but my direct experience says it's possible.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I made someone squirt, apparently her first time. She didn't curse me or anything, but she was clearly embarrassed. I tried comforting her but no use, I never saw her again, she dodged my calls and still avoids me. We used to go to the same places, have common friends etc. but I never saw her again. This happened about one year ago...

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She wasn't mad I don't think, came back after going to the bathroom and was very cuddly and affectionately rubbing my chest.