Curvature of Penis and PE?

SRV524: Sorry that I only seem to post when I need help, but I'm tryin' to make more time lol.
My penis is curved downwards a little bit instead of straight. It doesn't affect anything and I've heard it's somewhat common in men, but I wanted to ask if there are any cases in which PE straightens it. I know this is a regular topic, but I can't seem to find any valid responses. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated, as well as which exercises (jelq, tubes, etc). Thanks all!

Duzi: Even if it is called a love muscle the penis is not a muscle or even an organ:) If it is curved, it is curved. Sorry about that. Try not to worry about it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=SRV524 link=board=health;num=1078879352;start=0#0 date=03/09/04 at 16:33:32] . . . My penis is curved downwards a little bit instead of straight. . . . If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated . . . [/quote]
SRV524 -- I've seen penises like yours that have the downward bent. Although it might not have the ideal shape that you like, it is perfect for getting blowjobs, if they interest you. Have you ever tried using it for b/js?

Luke ???

Jim22cm: Hi there ...
my cocks is curved downwards too ... not a little but quite a lot ... I used to be ashamed of it, but now I know lots of people (men and women) do like my curved cock!!

I know it's possible to get it straight by surgery, but you'll loose a bit of length ... it's up to you what you want ... plz be sure of your case when youdecide to get it straightened, because there's no return path to the original situation ...

tomarctus: SRV524: Check out this PE site, <http://www.thundersplace.com/>. It has all the information you should need.
Curvature can be a good feature, especially since you say it doesn't affect your performance.

SRV524: I'm just asking for help because some sexual positions I can't use because it hurts it (bending it backwards). I checked out Thunder's palace but there wasn't anything on there really....just lookin' for help.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
SRV524.....

Here's my thought and it's just that....a thought.
--I really WOULD like to help you somehow, here.

My experience with PE (natural exercises, jelq, extenders, pumping, etc.) DID alter my curvature.
But then...my original curve was slighthly "upward".
Having gone through all the various regimens and noting how my member responded (over time) I conclude it's probably easier to change an upward curve than a more downward curve from PE. Sorry, but that's how I feel is really the case. btw---my "correction" resulted in a more "straightened-out" look and slightly downward....so there you go. From what happened to me...I (think) I know of what I speak!

Now---with all that said however, I think vacuum pumping at a very low pressure setting and done every other day or so for a long duration of time....(i.e. 15 to finally thirty minute sessions say four days a week) could help you a little bit. But, I can't see the other forms of PE (jelq and exercises) contributing positively to your situation. I also think an extender device might also not produce desireable results in the particular direction you want to correct yours. I just sense here that any other form of PE (except pumping in well-defined moderation) won't produce good results to straighten your penis all that much. ...might even worsen it!
---------- -------------
Keep in mind you're not the only man with a downward curve. Curvature makes men unique and some would even find curving to be quite a turn-on from what I read.
Heck....the guys "toting big" even have theirs "drooping downward" anyway, so think of yourself already being in prime company!

Getting into the habit of grasping your shaft in particular ways to "guide it" and over time learning to maneuver it (upon entry, etc.) will become a regular pattern of behavior which might perhaps take away from the worry, frustration, and self-conciousness of having your particular curvature direction. In other words, like many of the rest of us....it's all a matter of learning to live with (and use and appreciate!) what you have and feel good about it all the way. Think of the reaction of your partner in seeing that you have so much to handle that it takes certain "skills" to guide, use it, and make it behave! ;)

' Hope this helps....somewhat.

SRV524: Thanks for the reply benderten, I just wanted some help because of the pain I experience from it. I might try the vacuum aspect, but for now, I'm just living with what I have and my gf isn't complaining ;)

thelog: [quote author=SRV524 link=board=health;num=1078879352;start=0#7 date=03/20/04 at 13:15:17]Thanks for the reply benderten, I just wanted some help because of the pain I experience from it. I might try the vacuum aspect, but for now, I'm just living with what I have and my gf isn't complaining ;) [/quote]
???i have a friend who has a big ass cock and it bends down, man what a turn on it is. it bends down farther than a banana, he let me suck it and man was it the best dick i have ever sucked. he loved it too, he shot three times in a row. it was about 11" and about 6" around. do i ever miss that stallion, he was really proud of it too

boner8: What you may be describing what sounds like Peyronie's Disease which causes the penis to bend and is painful , at least during the first year. You should be able to feel some plaque which is grizzle like material just below the skin of the penis on the side to which it bends. Best felt by gently squeezing between the thumb and forefinger.

Cause unknown, treatments not very effective . As another posted, surgery will straighten it but should be reserved for desparate cases and will shorten the penis.

I know this disease well, I have it... Some guys the penis can angle 90 degrees, it shortens it and narrows it. There are congenital diseases that act like this in young guys, but most with Peyronie's are in their late 50's.