Curvature

Does you cock curve?

• Total voters

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is the way your penis bends/curves set for life or can you change it? I know that the weight has an effect on how high up you can get, but I've always wanted a cock that starts out parallel and goes up, and i've heard people on this sight wish they were parallel. So is there any way to change this?

Also, what is the average bend? Would you change it if you could?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Danceswithlamps said:
Is the way your penis bends/curves set for life or can you change it? I know that the weight has an effect on how high up you can get, but I've always wanted a cock that starts out parallel and goes up, and i've heard people on this sight wish they were parallel. So is there any way to change this?

Also, what is the average bend? Would you change it if you could?

There is quite a lot on
http://www.erectionphotos.com/

but I don't think I have ever seen anything about changing the way your penis curves. It's just the way you are. I wouldn't change mine.

himu

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interestingly mine curves the same way.. slightly down and to the left. I think the curvature also has a relation to how you pack your meat in your shorts. Cause that's how it spends the most time, also when it gets hard restrained in your shorts. ;) Interestingly most of the people here seem to be straight.. or maybe others are shy to take the poll... :p
Anzalone said:
My penis curves down slightly, and to the left a bit aswell. Its all thrown off, but it helps out gettin those hard to reach places

D

deleted20132

When i was some 10-11, i was wearing briefs, and usually didnt care where my dick pointed, but most often it was down. then during puberty, as my dick grew (i'm somewhere around average, maybe below it, 5.5-6inches hard), getting erections while it pointed down, whatsmore in briefs, started to hurt me. so i started to put it first upwards (growing erection would have much more place), and then some year after that, to the side. first few nights i even slept on my dick (yeah, i know), to learn the base of it to the new, upward position.
so, i changed just the angle of my erection, not a curve- i dont have one, and dont know if i would have one, if i didnt change the position in underwear.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends a lot on the circumstances.

I hang to the right, and when I get an erection before taking it out of my pants, it's usually a little curved to the right, but if I get the erection already out, it's a very slight curve, or none at all.

Same thing with where it points, if I'm standing up when I get hard it's parralel to the floor, maybe pointing a little up. if I'm lying on my back, I can stand up, and it'll be pointing pretty straight up, maybe 3 or 4 inches from my stomach.

Sheila_Israel

Just Browsing
Media
While you are reading this, the Iranian reactor produces enriched bomb-grade uranium. Terrorists can deliver that bomb to your city, and it can kill you and your children. Yet the government does nothing. Do we demand violence? Not in any common sense. Similarly, police use force to arrest criminals in order to stop violence. But Iran is not a criminal? Wrong. Iran has proven malicious intent. Iran, under the current regime, conducted many terrorist bombings in the West, and sponsors deadly terrorists. Iranian leaders repeatedly called for fight against the United States and annihilation of Israel. Perhaps Iran needs nuclear weapons for self-defense? No. Iran already bullies the Middle East with its huge conventional army. No country threatens Iran. Since the eighth-century jihad and the Ottoman army at the gates of Vienna, the West has never been exposed to such threat. Iran’s several nuclear bombs can inflict more damage on America than the World War II. Never before the Islamic fundamentalists who hate the West and dream of attacking it had military might of apocalyptic dimensions. Are you crazy to doubt they will use the bomb? We call on the United States: Do not hesitate. Protect your people. Protect your allies. Destroy the Iranian reactor!To sign the petition, visit http://terrorismisrael.com/nuclear_iran.htm

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(I'll just ignore the previous post...)

I never thought of my cock as curved; it's really really straight.
But it isn't parallel to the ground; it's standing straight up.
No matter if I sit, stand or lie on my back; when I look down; he looks right back at me.
(Because of that, I had the 'There's something about Mary' experience once... thank god I always put gell in my hair...)

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I definitely curve to the left. I also curve a little down. My cousins called it a hook. Lol. Sometimes I like the curve. But I wonder, would I appear to be larger without the curve?

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a slight curve to the right. I always thought it was because I was right-handed. A Doctor once told me the specifics of the tissues and I got my answer. Would I change it? Only if I could bring back the 'skin! *sigh* I met a college aged guy a few years back who had a "dangler"; his cock got REALLY hard and angled down towards his knees. It was SO easy to deep throat him. LOVED that cock. :rolleyes:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My penis curves to the left. I like it, it makes my penis something particular (even if many guys have left bended ones).

The only reason i would change it is because it steals a couple of cm, lol.