Curve in Penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by woskxn, Oct 30, 2004.

1. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    Well..I've heard of guys penis being curved to the left and right, but not many down.
    Mine is curved down..like a banana :D (well ok, its not that big of a curve, but slighter)
    is it normal?

now I didn't have this from birth..and it only curves once I get the erection.

I think its from the way you masterbate. If you masterbate for a prolonged time pulling your dick to the left, it will start moving that way..if you do it straight up, it will move that way slowly, right, same...the way I masterbated for a long time was through my pants (due to not having much privacy) so incase someone walked in...it wouldn't be obvious what I was doing...now since I have a pretty big dick...I would usually massage it a lot down (kind of how a girl masterbates) and since there is not much space in there, I would move it downwards.

For a while now I have had more privacy and am masterbating the usual way, and I can see that the curve is straightning out abit.

So anyone have a curve in their penis? do you find it a problem? etc

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

woskxn, you can be assured curvatures are quite common and quite normal.

Thanks to the internet, and even the gallery here, you can see evidences of
    curvatures in any and every direction.

As you're reporting, over time, some of these curvatures....have been known to improve somewhat on their own.

The main thing to know is, you're in good company with what you have observed with yourself. --so, don't allow it to worry you.

btw---there are a number of threads in this site about this topic. B)

3. stu

stu New Member

yeah i thouht i was the only one till i found the joy of internet. but my cock cuves to the left.

4. cityboy

cityboy Member

I can tell you from years of close up personal experiences, downward curves in penises are perfectly normal. BTW, I love dicks that curve like that. Consider yourself lucky IMO.

5. Imported

Gold Member

jtoobig: Medical Info: Most curvatures come from inability of some of the tissue in the penis to grow during adolescence when teens try to hide their erections by putting it off to the side, etc. That pressure causes tissues in certain areas, depending on placement, to get become hardened, and it cannot fill with blood. Wherever these "hard" parts develop, when erect, the penis will bend in that direction since it cannot fill with blood and elongate. Those that push their penis down between their legs cause the underside to develop these hardened sections and so bend like a banana. Those that pull it upward toward the belly, or off to the side, will have penises that bend in different directions.

Masturbation habits can affect the angle and bend, but usually it's the above info.

6. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    http://www.erectionphotos.com/frames_index.htm

There's a site to show you the variation and a lot of men are curved, I have a curve (maybe a few ;)). I remember putting my erection down the side of my leg a lot during school...anyway as long as its functional I wouldn't worry.

7. txquis

Gold Member

I curve,
    but it is upward...
    still, it is like a banana, i guess.
    :p

My dick was always like that,
    it didnt happen during puberty.

8. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    I know it got that this way through masterbation. Through all my years, before I started masterbating, it was straight like usual.

9. vinnie

vinnie New Member

Albums:
    to add my bit - a downward curve is very hott - also its helpful when getting head. where are u at and how hung? perhaps i could demonstrate how a downward curve in ur cock can be beneficial when getting sucked :)

10. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

I got a slight curve down, and it never ever aims up unless I aim it, a lot of heavy ones dont.

My Curve

11. intheloop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I got a curve down as well, and yeah as the guys have mentioned before, it's common and natural, and great for cocksucking as well ;)

12. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hey guy

No curve here either way and my erection points out and up! -_-

13. Wanz Goodhead

Wanz Goodhead New Member

Albums:
    Mine curves down too. I'd have to agree that it must help getting it down throats.

14. Imported

Gold Member

lickitysplit:
    My dick curves down as well. And I did used to push my penis lower when getting hard when I was a teenager so that the shape it had in my briefs (at the time) actually somewhat resembles the curve that I have now.

Is there any way to get it so that the "hardened" areas can get blood to them.

an area about 1 inch in size (all directions) below my glands often feels "real" hard during my erections and I have found that if I wrap my pointer finger and my thumb around that area and squeeze hard, and then flex my erection, I can feel restriction and I sometimes wonder if that is what causes my downward curve versus the underside of the shaft.

I have a few "creases" on the underside of my shaft and I can never tell if its peyronies or just a simple curve.

Basically, is there a way to fill those "hard parts" with blood?

Thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted