Curve, up or down

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Squirtgun, May 11, 2005.

1. Squirtgun

Squirtgun New Member

Here's one I have been curious about for a while. Does the orientation of your penis (upward or downward curve) result from genetics (i.e. "it just grew that way") or is it because of it envoronment (i.e. "Thats the way I always packed it in my underwear")?....

2. Squirtgun

Squirtgun New Member

sorry 'bout the spelling...environment....

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I go for the genetics, Squirt, but I'm looking forward to other views re. this. Like most things concerning the penis, to me, genetics seems to be the determining factor for the organ's characteristics.

4. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

I gotta go along with Luke on this one, Squirtgun. Mine has always had an upward curve, even when I was a kid. Secondly, I've always tucked it over toward my right hip in my underwear, but I have no curve or angle to the right. Seems to me that it's just what nature gave me, but I, too, would like to hear other people's thoughts on this.

B-man

5. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    Well, I curve down and I always thought it was becuase I keep it down in briefs. However, a genetic component makes perfect sense and is likely the case.

Regardless, I'm torn. I love the way my dick looks. I think a downward curve is elegant. BUT IT SUCKS FOR 69! Men and women please tell me...how do you 69 when a cock bends downward?

6. jonb

Gold Member

Thankfully, "or" doesn't exclude both.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

The height of the two performers has to be considered as well as the angle of the dicks for 69, wispandes_bulge. Try lying on your sides and the one sucking you has his mouth passed your dick head. He has to be taller than you so his cock is down in front of your mouth. Now for the perfect blow job, your cock angle is ideal for going down the throat of a dude between your legs while you're sitting. I know you're had this, so elaborate past experiences for you, please.

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

Having worn boxers for many years mine hangs down. When I was younger it would stand up against my abs when erect. As I have gotten older it just sort of points out front of my feet. I guess the suspensory ligament can only stay taught for so many years. So mine is straight, as in no curvature in any direction, I don't think it's environment, I think any curvature in the penis is pure genetics.

9. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

The height of the two performers has to be considered as well as the angle of the dicks for 69, wispandes_bulge. Try lying on your sides and the one sucking you has his mouth passed your dick head. He has to be taller than you so his cock is down in front of your mouth. Now for the perfect blow job, your cock angle is ideal for going down the throat of a dude between your legs while you're sitting. I know you're had this, so elaborate past experiences for you, please.
    [post=310743]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

That won't work, Roy. His cock still not lined up with the throat and never will in a 69. The sucker just has to be below the dickhead, facing up, and tilted back for a downward curve.

On the plus side sucking a curved cock can be a lot of fun. Line the cuve up with your throat correctly and the biggest weapons slide down easily. Well almost. The biggest I ever throated (10+ by 6+!) was up curved. Perfect 69. Heaven!

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Of course, you're right, dickbulge. As I read your description, I visualized it and saw the futility of downward cock alignment with throat. Your description of the perfect up curved for 69 was, errr, well, dick hardening.

11. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Well I think its genetics because both my two younger brothers and my father are curved up and to the left like my dick also! Its a family thing...Jose'Latinoboy9

12. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

My brother and I are both up and to the lefties.... but he is a lot bigger than me. Fucker is about 12.5.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Oh, so you have a JFK dick, then? (Back and to the left.)

14. Mestisamo

Mestisamo New Member

I'm pretty certain it's genetics. I know a lot of Puerto rican guys with that curve, and it's great for face fucking - I managed some pretty huge monsters with a downward curve. 69ing is near to impossible, unless you don't mind a neckache afterwords..

The importaint thing to remember with the ones that point down (like Jeff Stryker) is to relax your throat :wow:

15. jonb

Gold Member

Oh, as for me, mine's straight. Of the times I've seen my family with boners, they were all straight.

16. jonb

Gold Member

Probably a correlation there.

17. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:
    [attachmentid=497]My Curve...

Draft saved Draft deleted