curve

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey so i have noticed that my cock seems to be getting a slight curve to the side.

I was wondering if it is possible to correct curved cock?

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
Go see your doctor. If it's Peyronie's Disease, you don't want to make it worse by trying to "bend" anything. Peyronies is the formation of a small amount of scar tissue in the outer sheath of the penis, which causes some bending when erect. Think as though you put a piece of take on a ballon then blow it up. In the area where the bend is forming see if you can feel a nodule or lump when you're not erect. That's a sure sign of PD, but it's not always able to be felt. If it is PD and you go stretching on it, you may make it worse, that's why you need to go see a doc, and take some pics of your erect penis to show him what you're talking about. PD is manageable, so don't freak out, just get on top of it. Vitamin E and anti-inflammatories are good too.

Eisenhower

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Eisenhower is probably right. If you have only just started noticing a curve, then something has changed. It's not uncommon for cocks to curve up, down or to the side, as the many posts here will attest, but it's generally congenital and does not change much. I have noticed though that my curve (also a side curve) is more pronounced after a long period of sexual activity.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanx guys.

Ya i first noticed it a while ago, but lately i noticed that it seemed more bent...not sure if it is or not.

But its not really bent, might keep an eye on it, and go see a doc if it gets worse. Cheers