Curved cock correction: before and after

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys,
there are a lot of topics about curved cocks (is it an advantage or not; most common curves; different angles; ...) but i haven't found one where people who have undergone a correction procedure shaired their experience.
so i thought i should start one with such focus, so these guys can tell their stories and other curved ones (and straights as well of course:smile:) can read about it.

i also would like to say at the very beginning, that noone should feel ashamed because of his curve, its a completly natural and lots of women and men like penises with a curve!
the aim of this topic is not categorize the curve as something that "HAS to be corrected", but that men, who experience sexual problems with their curve, can gain confidence and get information about a possible surgical help!

i have a curved cock myself and was unhappy about it for a long-long time. it was (is) curved downwards about 50-55 degrees and made sex difficult for me. manly of course because of psychological issues (i was so ashamed and stressed about it that sometimes i couldn't get an erection), but also because of practical issues, cause there were only a few positions where i felt myself really comfortable.
so i decided to have this correction procedure. i'm sure they could have done a better job since i'm still curved about 30 degrees, but i can tell you i gained a lot of confidence and it makes the intercourse more easy!
so it helped me physically and psychologically.

i experienced one of the possible complications (right after the surgery my cock was almost perfectly straight, but with time the curve partially reappeared), but none of the others which are i think a lot worse (erectyle dysfunction, ...).

so all in all i'm happy with it. you can see my pictures in my albums, feel free to comment what you think :wink:

and if someone out there had a similar experience --> don't be affraid to share guys!! :smile:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Hi mate! I'm happy to read a thread like this..I've alwasy been aware about my curve and altough it's not so severe I am curious about surgery and especially about its possible side effects..

what I need to know is:

1) have your experienced a shrink in penis size both hard and soft...is your length the same and you girth too?

2) were you suffering from peronye disease or had you just got a recurvatuum congenitum?

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
er um ... you both realize that, a downward-curved hardon has the exceptional advantage of being able to provide intense stimulation to a woman's g-spot when you use the doggy position for sex ? Us straight hardon guys sortof only brush right past it ... why would you want to 'correct' the downward curve ?

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1) soft: there is no change at all.
erect is kinda hard to answer because its yes and no. what i mean is, before the procedure if i straightened my cock out, it was like 6.5 inches. now its about 6.1-6.2. so on the one hand, yes it is shorter (which is logically, because the technique of the procedure is that they shorten the longer side so it matches the shorter one).
but on the other hand since its more straight, it actually looks larger because it points out more straight forward and not to the ground like before.
to sum up: i don't "feel" like my cock is shorter now

and my grith got a litte bigger i guess.

2) i had congenital curvature, i was born like this. its only curved when its erect, so i didn't notice it till i was 10, but as far as i remember it was always pointing downwards.

i see you have a left curve, looks nice!
did it ever cause some problems for you during sex with your girlfriend?

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
er um ... you both realize that, a downward-curved hardon has the exceptional advantage of being able to provide intense stimulation to a woman's g-spot when you use the doggy position for sex ? Us straight hardon guys sortof only brush right past it ... why would you want to 'correct' the downward curve ?

you are absolutely right with what you say, but there are often two problems with the curve that "straight guys" don't understand:

1: if the angle is too big (no matter which direction), it can make intercourse really difficult. i can say this for my "before" curve. first of all, there are a lot of positions you can not do. since there are thousands of positions, its not that big of a problem but if you can't even do missionary correctly that its really frustrating. and there was the other thing, that if i wanted to push my whole cock inside my girlfriend, it was uncomfortable for me. not that it hurt, but her vagina straightened it out "too much", so blood wasn't able to flow in my penis as it supposed to. the impact of this i don't have to describe i take it :)

2: but the REAL problem with a strong downward curve is (just my opinion and experience because this was never proven medically):
a cock with a big downward curve can NEVER be as hard as a straight or upward curved dick.
since i'm more straight, i feel my penis can produce a harder erection

Those were the reasons why i "corrected" it. Optically i always liked a downward curve, there was nothing wrong with that.

So if you have one and it works for you just fine, there is noo need for a correction!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
1) soft: there is no change at all.
erect is kinda hard to answer because its yes and no. what i mean is, before the procedure if i straightened my cock out, it was like 6.5 inches. now its about 6.1-6.2. so on the one hand, yes it is shorter (which is logically, because the technique of the procedure is that they shorten the longer side so it matches the shorter one).
but on the other hand since its more straight, it actually looks larger because it points out more straight forward and not to the ground like before.
to sum up: i don't "feel" like my cock is shorter now

and my grith got a litte bigger i guess.

2) i had congenital curvature, i was born like this. its only curved when its erect, so i didn't notice it till i was 10, but as far as i remember it was always pointing downwards.

i see you have a left curve, looks nice!
did it ever cause some problems for you during sex with your girlfriend?

thanx boy! you replied my answers very quickly and well! what's your actual girth also? it seems quite thick congrats! I never had problems during intercourse and anal sex and every position was and is possible for me ..only sometimes maybe when she is not well wet or I'm very horny that my cock turns as hard as rock she complains a mild discomfort... last but not least,, I used to hate my curve for estethical reasons but today I'm not so aware about it... but if it was more than 50 degress hey I would undergo surgery..

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanx boy! you replied my answers very quickly and well! what's your actual girth also? it seems quite thick congrats! I never had problems during intercourse and anal sex and every position was and is possible for me ..only sometimes maybe when she is not well wet or I'm very horny that my cock turns as hard as rock she complains a mild discomfort... last but not least,, I used to hate my curve for estethical reasons but today I'm not so aware about it... but if it was more than 50 degress hey I would undergo surgery..

cool, nice to hear you never had problems cause of the curve! actually, its not that surprising since your curve is only a slight one.... i'm guessing around 20 degrees? that really doesn't need any surgery

my girth is like 5.3 inches, i think thats still average. maybe it just looks bigger :smile:
unfortunately i don't know what my actual girth was before the surgery, i somehow never measured that back than. so i don't have any comparable data. but if my memory's right, it got thicker like 0.2 inches.

i attatched another picture, this one i took 2 weeks after the surgery. you can see its almost perfectly straight. but the curve started to reappear after the 2nd month.
however, now its 9 months after the procedure and my reappeared curve didn't change the last 4-5 months, so i'm pretty sure thats the final stage for me :wink:

Attachments

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
two others question for you:

1) where are you from?
2) do you notice the scare tissue in your penis after the surgery? have you ever had pain during erection? are there visible scars?

btw your size is a bit above average and your girth is very good... ah last but not least..are you erections stronger after the surgery??

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
two others question for you:

1) where are you from?
2) do you notice the scare tissue in your penis after the surgery? have you ever had pain during erection? are there visible scars?

btw your size is a bit above average and your girth is very good... ah last but not least..are you erections stronger after the surgery??

no offence, but i'm not comfortable posting public where i'm from.
but thanks a lot for the kind feedback!
about your other questions:
i do have scars, i reveived 3 stiches during the surgery. 2 dissolved completely, one is halfway on his way of vanishing. the dissolved ones left small scars behind, but they are not visible (they are under the skin) and you can only feel them if you touch them during erection. but its really nothing.
the one which hasn't dissolved yet, is a bit visible when erect, but still no big deal.
i did have pain during erection for 1-2 weeks right after surgery and during orgasm for 2 months after surgery. but don't imagine this "pain" as something horrible. its not nice of course but its something you can easilly endure.

and the main thing:
"are your erections stronger after the surgery?" --> YES they are!
the doctors said this has got nothing to do with the "less curvature" and its only a psychological thing, but whatever it is, i'm damn sure happy about it :smile: