Curved Cock (downwards) Sex Issues?

charamyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys. I have uncircumcised curved cock, downwards. In general I never had issues using it, but my wife nags me from time to time (not always) that she does not enjoy it or that it is hurting her etc. and she mentioned that it is because it is curved.

I would like to know what is the best sex position to try so we could overcome this issue? Thanks.

Reactions: long legs

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have a large uncircumcised downward curving cock too. Put her on top ,(cowgirl) and she can ride it the way that she likes. I, myself, prefer missionary position as I like to watch her face and adjust things somewhat. My bed is tall and I like to stand to fuck while she is on her back. It makes the alignment a little different.

Reactions: charamyn

charamyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it is still an issue for her with different positions, you can fix the curve by having a surgery.

I am aware of surgery possibility, but this is out of consideration. It is not "the issue", more the annoyance. Besides this, partners I had before usually did not complain. So I am looking for the way to overcome this in situations when it really is bothering her.

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My cock is pretty curved downwards, my wife loves it...
I don't know if your cock is curved like mine, or more curved or less curved .... (you don't have cock pics online do you?)

If it hurts in one position, try another position ...

Reactions: charamyn