curved cock - my 2nd surgery

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey folks,
i know there are many positive opinions on curved cocks (a lot of girls/boys love them more than straight ones) and i don't want to convince anyone with a curved dick that there is something wrong with it. if you have one and you are comfortable with your piece, that is a great thing that shouldn't be changed.

but in my case, i just couldn't get along with the fact that i have a dick that faces the earth even if im 110% aroused... so it wasn't actually the curve itself that bothered me, but that it curved downwards. i didn't liked it that even if i was fully erect, my dick looked as if it only had a semi. not to mention the weak erections due to these psychological concerns.
and most of those sex positions which allow kissing and "classic" intimacy (like missionary) were difficult/immpossible with my dick. of course a downward curve is great for e.g. doggystyle and i also love penetrating a woman from behind. but i'm more like this stereotype nice guy who likes to kiss and cuddle and making love instead of "f.cking her brains out" so it hated it that i can not do missionary.

anyway, i had my first surgery last year and it was a failure.
i realized only afterwards, that the doctor never talked with me about my problems, my concerns, my wishes and what i would expect from the surgery. he just looked at the pictures i brought with me, said "lets do this" and thats it. and i trusted him so much, i didn't insist on asking my questions but kept quiet.
at first i was happy with the result, even though it wasn't what i hoped for (i wanted to have an erection above horizontal). i asked the doctor a bunch of times if it is ok to have erections during the healing period and he was always like "yeah, you can do whatever you want cuz those stitches gonna hold no matter what". so i started masturbating (very gentle) two weeks after the surgery and since i really liked the new look of my cock, i masturbated at least twice a day.
maybe there is no connection, but fact is that one of the stitches ripped and my downward curve partly reappeared.

then, again, back to the start, i didn't liked how my dick looked, so all the psychological problems reappeared as well. in the last months i tried very hard to be ok with my situation and i had ups where i kind of liked my cock. but there were a lot more downs, so since shortly i decided to have another surgery but this time the right way.

i looked for another doctor who also had the necessary skills but wasn't a complete asshole like the first one. someone who would spend time to listen to me and talk with me about the outcome of the surgery.
i was lucky to find a doctor like that and i could tell him about my wish to have an upward curve and upward pointing erection.

i had my second surgery last week, so it is too early to say much about the outcome. during the day i focus not to have erections, during the night i can not prevent it from happening. i already saw the "new" shape of my erection, but only as i was laying down, not while standing. but so far to me it looks really good, because my dick always pointed up and to the front if i was erect while laying on the bed and now it points to my chin.
i will see the doctor today and will ask him what i can do to prevent the stitches from ripping. even if it means not to have an orgasm for a month, so be it, but i surely don't want a third surgery.

again, i don't want to convince anyone that a curved cock is not healthy, i just thought i'm gonna share my story with you guys, maybe someone with the same problem will find it useful!

i attached two pics i took in the morning.
cheers

Attachments

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hadn't EVER thought about having surgery to stop my penis from pointing down. I wish you the best man you are brave. I've never had trouble with missionary, girl on top or standing, but then again I have a lot more surface area than you to work with...I hope you heal well and get all the joy out of sex everyone deserves.

THEPENISGUY

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes is is OK to get erections following surgery of this kind, as this actually helps the healing process, however masterbation and any type of intercourse(including oral)
should be held off for four to sex weeks. Aks your doctor!

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I've looked at your pics and your downward curve is not severe at all. In fact, it looks quite similar to my curve, which I am very happy with. I've never had issues getting hard, fucking in any position I cared to try, etc.

In any case, I wish you great luck with the outcome.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks a lot for the nice words, guys!

i just came back from the doctor and i asked him how i can prevent a tear of the stitches. he said there is no guarantee, but he used the strongest material so it hopefully won't happen this time. he also said i shouldn't masturbate or have sex for 1 month after the surgery... this is gonna be crazy since i used to jerk off at least once a day :)

@Uncutsouthernboy: he made the upper side of my dick shorter with absorbable stitches (not the Nesbit procedure nor the Schroeder-Essed prodcedure, they are both a bit old. this is something newer, i don't know what its called but it uses the same logic as the other procedures). it is actually quite a routine surgery with a very little chance of complications. much more harmless than people think.
i don't know how much shorter it is, i wait with the measurings till the healing process ended. but the size looks quite the same and i really don't care about it, much more important to me that the shape will look good!

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so glad to see your post. My cock curves almost the same as yours and I hate it too. I will consider a surgery as well. How long did the surgery take?

it took about an hour. i dont really know because i was in general anesthesia.
if you also have these psychological problems i had (weak erections) because of the curve, i suggest you shouldn't delay the surgery because these things ain't gonna solve by themselves. just make damn sure you go to a good doctor who is skilled and will listen to your concerns!

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never even knew one could have surgery to straighten out a curved penis! Thank you for sharing the information, your reasons for the surgery and the follow-ups. Best of luck as you heal.

Hope everything turns out well and safe. Best wishes and get well soon.

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it took about an hour. i dont really know because i was in general anesthesia.
if you also have these psychological problems i had (weak erections) because of the curve, i suggest you shouldn't delay the surgery because these things ain't gonna solve by themselves. just make damn sure you go to a good doctor who is skilled and will listen to your concerns!

thanks for the advice. get well.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
again, i don't want to convince anyone that a curved cock is not healthy, i just thought i'm gonna share my story with you guys, maybe someone with the same problem will find it useful!

cheers

My has a Slight downward curve it's not such a big deal but it does "point straight out" the curve is not even noticeable from the top view.
I did have psychological problems ,but I all ready dealt with them.(psychological problems were not about my cock or the curve .)

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i took a webcam photo this morning. it doesn't say much about the curve or the scars since its not a side or a top shot. however, i know that sitting in this position my "old dick" would have pointed to the camera and a bit downwards and not to the top.

once i've healed so much that i'm confident the stitches won't rip, i will do a little photo session so the folks who are considering the same kind of surgery can decide for themselves whether its worth it or not.

Attachments