curved cock - my 2nd surgery

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm a sinner!!!
i couldn't hold out any longer and i masturbated today. i feel very bad, because i know i've risked the success of the surgery with this. but in the last four days sex was all i could think of and i've reached the point where the hormones completely took over the rational mind...
during orgasm i felt the wounds inside with pain, which is totally normal since the healing is not over yet. i just hope i didn't messed up the stitches with this :frown1:
that would really suck...

at least i got it out of my system for the next 2-3 weeks.. but i definitely need more self-control!

anyway, i took some photos, this is how i look two weeks after the surgery

Attachments

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys,
i took some more pictures. its been a bit more than 3 weeks after surgery, still looks good i think

Attachments

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks a lot for all your support guys!! i appreciate it very much!

@tominatlanta: i had congenital curvature, i was born like that. Peyronie's Disease is when you acquire the curve due to small tissue damage later in your life

PhillyPrick

Sexy Member
Media
But what you are doing, by agreeing to 2 cosmetic penis surgeries, and then masturbating when your supposed to be healing, can cause scar tissue build up. If you keep this up, your congenital curvature will be the least of your problems.

Last edited:

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But what you are doing, by agreeing to 2 cosmetic penis surgeries, and then masturbating when your supposed to be healing, can cause scar tissue build up. If you keep this up, your congenital curvature will be the least of your problems.

you are totally right! thats why i try to have more discipline now!

its just really hard, since i'm horny almost all the time but can't get any satisfaction, not even through masturbation. and this for the last 4 weeks. i think all men (but women, too) can imagine, how frustrating that is.

but again, you are absolutely right. sexual activity should be allowed 6-8 weeks after surgery, so salvation is in sight :)

D_g6756r

1st Like
Media
Hmmm... Ive seen Ur pictures :/ I can't see anything abnormal in your penis. It looks great. So I think the problem was mostly in your head.
Anyway, Wish u good luck. Recover fast :)

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i hope i'm not annoying you guys with my "picture diary"!

so its exactly one month since i had the surgery. this last doctor did a really fine job i think, i'm satisfied with the results. so far!

unfortunately i still can't be sure if the shape is stable yet. but i really hope so!!

Attachments

silas5756

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

so its exactly one month since i had the surgery. this last doctor did a really fine job i think, i'm satisfied with the results. so far!

unfortunately i still can't be sure if the shape is stable yet. but i really hope so!!

Did you lose any length with the surgery?

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did you lose any length with the surgery?

yes i did.
everybody looses some lenght, because the whole idea of the surgery is to shorten the longer side of the penis to get it straight. the more your penis is curved, the more lenght you will loose to straighten it.

i think all-in-all (both surgeries included) i've lost 1/2 inch, maybe a bit more.
its not something a man dreams about, but visually i don't notice this loss, so it doesn't bother me.

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

looks great. congratulations!

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
another update guys, hopefully one of my lasts.
on friday it will be 6 weeks after the surgery and after 6 weeks sex life should be allowed. thats definitely not the case for me. it doesn't hurt anymore to have an erection but i can feel that the wounds are not fully healed yet and it would still hurt as hell to have an orgasm.

i was always healing slower than the average and probably that i masturbated 3 times in total during these six weeks (which was not allowed) didn't help either. so i'm guessing it will take around 8-9 weeks for me to heal properly.

as far as i can judge, the shape is still the same like right after the surgery: a little curve upwards, just how i wished.
none of the sutures ripped so far, but sometimes i had a feeling during erection like for example if you have a wound with some dried blood on your elbow and a little part of your t-shirt gets stuck in it. and the feeling you get when you remove your t-shirt carefully... thats kind of the feeling i had sometimes in my penis. i don't know why that is. no biggie, i think.
i'm going to see the doctor on thursday for a routine-check, i'll ask him.

so i hope one of my next posts will be something like "healing is over, everything's fine --> end of my diary" :smile:

cheers

Attachments

silas5756

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes i did.
everybody looses some lenght, because the whole idea of the surgery is to shorten the longer side of the penis to get it straight. the more your penis is curved, the more lenght you will loose to straighten it.

i think all-in-all (both surgeries included) i've lost 1/2 inch, maybe a bit more.
its not something a man dreams about, but visually i don't notice this loss, so it doesn't bother me.

What was your length prior to the first surgery, and then after? And what is your length now? Also, why does length loss occur?