curved cock - my 2nd surgery

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What was your length prior to the first surgery, and then after? And what is your length now? Also, why does length loss occur?

with a curved dick it works like this: one side of your cock is bigger, the other one is shorter. in my case, the upper side was the longer one, thats why i had the downward curve.
now, if you measure your dick, which side are you going to take? the bigger one, of course. by that you are actually cheating, because your dick isn't really that long, just this one side.
before any surgery, my penis was like 6.2 on the upper side and 5.7 on the bottom side. so if anyone asked about it, i said "i have a 6.2 cock" which was only the half truth.

now, during surgery the doctors shorten the longer side so it matches the shorter one and this is how your dick becomes straight. and the lenght-loss occurs, because you can no longer "cheat" with your size, if someone asks how long your dick is, you can only tell lenght of the "shorter one" because now both sides have the same size.

in my case:

1. before 1st surgery (penis has a 55° downward curve)
- upper side: 6.2
- bottom side: 5.7

2. before 2nd surgery (penis has a 30° downward curve)
- upper side: 6

3. now (penis has a 10° upward curve)
- upper side: 5.6

you have all my data, so you can decide how big my cock is :biggrin1:

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys,
unless something will happen thats worth to mention, this is my last post to this thread. thanks to all of you for your support and comments!
i'm very satisfied with the second surgery. hopefully all i have now left to do is to wait for the sutures to dissolve (3 months) and finally start a normal sex life which i have always desired!

i hope this thread gives some useful infos to all the guys out there with curved cocks.

i attached 2 last pictures which show you all the "stages" my penis went through, so you can decide for yourself if these surgeries are worth the trouble or not.

all the best to my curved mates and take care!
pom

Attachments

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have gone through something many have not or have been talked out of. I cannot see doctor's in the USA even knowing how to go about something like this.
the result is very extraordinary. Pretty unique and...SUCCESSFUL.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys,

i'm bumping this thread of mine with some picture updates. its been 6 months since my second penis-straightening surgery and i can report you that:

- one of the sutures ripped more than two months after the surgery

- probably due to this, my penis "curved" back a little during the healing...

- ...but since the doctor made it curve upwards, it means that right now its kind of straight as an arrow

- the wounds have healed completely by now, the shape is likely to be final

- the sutures haven't dissolved yet, which is strange because they should have dissolved after 3 months. but after my first surgery it was a similar situation, the sutures disappeared only after 10 months. so i'm not impatient.

- the sutures are both visible and palpable (you can see the bumps on picture 3 and 4). bit its not a big issue in my opinion.

- there is no change in sensation, its the same as before the surgey

- my erections are stronger (probably nothing to do with the straightness, though, but with more self-confidence)

that would be all :)
cheers

Attachments

Reactions: flusche

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
pomaz, there's another guy on this site, whom I've met, who had the same surgery. I'd never heard of it before (this was before this thread) and was a little surprised to learn about it (and of course I can't tell his name since he's apparently chosen not to speak up about it). But he told me it was the best thing he's ever done; he's felt so good about himself ever since.

I just looked again at your before and after pics and I think you look hot either way but it's not for me to say: it's up to you and how you feel. I'm so glad your dick looks the way on your body the way you want it to in your mind now. Everyone should be that lucky. Congrats, buddy. Use it well and enjoy! xxx