Curved cock

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate my downard plus left curve plus left twisting... I d like to have an unpward curved cock and without lateral curve nor twisting... my cock always looks a bit "lazy" due to its curve whereas an upward curved cock looks always well erected and ready to use even at a lower erection percentage..this is my view on curves... btw this is not an issue for the girls I ve been with

i have the same opinion!
but the most important to me is that the erection should have a high angle. at least a bit above horizontal. otherwise it looks like a semi even while you are fully hard.
in your case i dont think there is anything to worry about, i mean you have a big dick, an erection above horizontal, a very minimal downward curve (~5 degrees) and i dont see the twist to tell you the trurt:
http://www.lpsg.org/members/mystic+wolf/albums/mystic+wolf/433500-duro.html

cheers

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine curves up and to the right. My girl loves it, just not the easiest thing to hide if I ever get a semi (or more) in public lol

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must be the odd one here cuz mine is straight as an arrow and I hate it!!! I really wish mine had an upward bend!!! I think the ones that bend up look great. If ANYONE knows how to get that curve through whatever means please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I must be the odd one here cuz mine is straight as an arrow and I hate it!!! I really wish mine had an upward bend!!! I think the ones that bend up look great. If ANYONE knows how to get that curve through whatever means please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. I'm in the same boat. Before I actually experienced an "up curve," I always thought mine was perfect as was... but apparently it's way easier to hit the prostate or g-spot with the up curve. I'm jealous. :biggrin1:

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agreed. I'm in the same boat. Before I actually experienced an "up curve," I always thought mine was perfect as was... but apparently it's way easier to hit the prostate or g-spot with the up curve. I'm jealous. :biggrin1:

I so want a curve up! I've talked to my doctor and asked if they could "make it curve up"...of course his answer was "sure for the right price I can make anything happen" to which I said "can you give me two hot bi chicks who love getting banged anytime, anywhere and never say no and can open a beer, cook, clean, have lots of money, think only I'm the sexiest man in the world, crave only me....." Sorry got carried away...and yes it is all about me...why wouldn't it be? LOL