Curved dicks HURT

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't swallow them well, they hurt going up the bottom....I just can't stand curved dicks, i much prefer mine straight and preferably not too wide. Mine own is pretty much exactly like this so dunno if i'm being bias

cockhoarder

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
hmmmmm I totally disagree!!! i LOOOOOOOVE curved dicks (the ones curved towards the belly like a banana) they are soooo much easier to deepthroat and when fuckin feels 110 times better as the curve makes the head rub even more against my G spot and makes me moan and cum like crazy!

guess we're all made different then ! ;)

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmmmmm I totally disagree!!! i LOOOOOOOVE curved dicks (the ones curved towards the belly like a banana) they are soooo much easier to deepthroat and when fuckin feels 110 times better as the curve makes the head rub even more against my G spot and makes me moan and cum like crazy!

No, that kind of curve is fine, I just meant the one curve to the side. It makes it very difficult to deep throat and hurts getting fucked with. Banana dicks are fine, no problem with those

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I am confused I didn't know men had a "G" spot???

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I'm so glad to read you don't like curved ones. Cuts down on the competition. Now if the other 29,999,998 gay guys in the US - besides you and me - would just agree with you, I could have all those bent ones to myself