Curved Dicks

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a cock curves to the left. Doesn't bother me, no one's ever said anything negative about it either, so I'm fine with it. I think a cock's curve due to to the flow of blood to it. If the blood flow is quicker to the left part of the cock, it curves to the left, for example. Anyone with better knowledge want to help me out/correct me?

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine is straight as an arrow, I am half black..from the waist down. My "Other" has a huge upward curve, all whit meat. On my back it is all prostate all the time on my knees it hurts a little.

It was meant to be a risky comment and you were supposed to laugh, If not get over yourself and lighten up.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I' ve got quite a pronounced left curve.

Strangely enough, it didn't worry me very much when I was in my teens, because I thought that when it was in action my partner wouldn't notice it and when I'm soft, I'm so floppy you can't see any curve at all. And by and large, that's the way it's happened.

And speaking of curved cocks - there used to be a social group that seems to have disappeared - temporarily I hope (Pieterjoke?)

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am white and I have a upward curve with a slight left curve. Honestly I think that having a curve has nothing to do with race, but rather body composition and dick size. For me, I have extremely muscular legs when compared to the rest of my body. I also have a small waist with a decent sized dick. Therefore pants never fit right around the leg (cause I'm muscular down there) and because its a small waist size, the crotch never fits right. Therefore my cock gets shifted to the side, meaning that if I ever get an erection it lies across the curve of my leg. Hence the curve of my cock. Just a theory.

Your cock is beautiful!

I love curved cocks - up, down, left or right
they are beautiful.