Curved downward penis (women on top)

bmwsauberf1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Altought I'm not very experienced on sex, I have a curved downward penis, and when I'm having sex with my girl, I find quite difficult to have sex while she's on top. In my opinion, it's one of the best positions, since you can touch her breast freely. Have you ever experienced something like that? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I understand you correctly, that would be uncomfortable because your penis and her vagina are at different angles. She could lie on the bed, and you could stand up beside the bed leaning forward with your hands on her breasts. Does that make any sense?

bmwsauberf1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I understang you, thanks for your quick reply!. What I would like to experience is the classical position "woman on top" where she has control of the situation, and as you said, my penis and her vagina are at different angles because of the shape of my penis... that's my concern, that I would like, but apparently I can't.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would think that particular position would be impossible without any pain for you. She could be on top not facing you, and you could wrap your hands around her, but I don't think even that would be likely. You can't have everything, bud. The advantage is that you can most likely do positions that other guys can't. :biggrin1:

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a downwards curve too and reverse cowgirl works perfectly for me. Just perch her right on top of you and reach around the front of her to hold her breasts if you want to. Italian is a wise man - you can't have everything, but you can at least have her be in control while you get a handful.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think a downward curve is fucking HOT! And it gives you an advantage during oral sex, cos it goes straight down your partners throat while you're standing :)

bmwsauberf1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In fact, Mr. Italian is a very wise man... that proverb not only applies to sex, but to life itself!. As you where saying, according to the shape of my penis, what positions would you recommend?

Thanks guys!

totos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've a curved downward penis, 8.2 x 6.2 inches, and girls love it. in front cowgirl they fill filled and sometimes bottomed they say the curve touch them in different places than straight penis. In reverse cowgirl they sometimes feel pain, but generally love it.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I climax from only deep vaginal penetration when you hit my correct spot – It depends upon how pronounced the curve is and how big your head is but on average downward curving pansies work best in these position for me.

Doggy style with my shoulders above horizontal

Standing up from behind or with a slight bend

Reverse cowgirl.

None of these give you access visual to the girls unless we do it in front of a mirror. (

I have a full length mirror attached to my wall beside my bed because I too like to watch, but that is irrelevant, there will come a time that I will be more than satisfied to give you what you want and this is how it should work. Both partners working to accommodate the others desire to help them become as satisfied as they can.