Curved even when soft?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ionto, May 18, 2007.

1. Ionto

Ionto New Member

I wonder how many there are of you who are noticeably curved even when soft?

This was prompted by someone who occasionally swims in the same sports club as I do, and who has a cock that is quite obviously curved to the left. He’s an American in fact – not that I think this is an American characteristic – and would feel quite at home at LPSG: soft he’d be about 15cm (under 6 inches, but not much). He seems to be curved in two ways: the whole cock curves left over its whole length, but the cockhead is even more turned towards the inside in a sort of twist. I have never seen him hard, but you can imagine he would have a decided left curve. I also have a left curve when hard, but I don’t think it’s visible when I’m soft.

I was going to limit my question to others with a left or right curve, but on recalling other people I know, it seems that even some vertical curves can be noticeable when soft. An old friend of mine – I’ve seen him both hard and soft several times – has the perfect banana vertical curve when erect, yet when soft you can see the head already pointing upwards. He always wears his cock pointing up in his trousers, giving a good bulge. But it’s also because it sits more naturally up than down. Here again, mine is the opposite.

2. dongalong

Gold Member

It is possible that he has Peyronies Disease, which is caused by a plaque or hard lump that forms on the penis which is less elastic than the other side, curving the penis.

3. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

dongalong is right. I curve to the left (noticeably but not freakish to the left) when erect and curve very little to the left when flaccid. I asked my urologist about it once and he said if it has no problems getting erect and their is no pain for either partner when making love, then it is not enough to be a problem. The Dr. told me peyronies disease usually isn't a problem. He examined my penis by squeezing it from the base down to just behind the head and told me he didn't feel any plaque so he didn't think it would ever be a problem. I will load a pic back up in my profile that shows how much I curve when erect. The only thing I have noticed is that with the curve the ladies think my cock feels thicker when I am penetrating them.

4. Rick P. Silent

Rick P. Silent New Member

I'm a grower, not a show-er...mine just looks like a mushroom nestled in a bird's nest when soft.

5. heavy-chevy

heavy-chevy Member

Albums:
    I have a noticeable left curve when hard, but it looks completely normal when soft. Check out my pictures.

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am curved to the right and downwards + a lil twist of the head to the right when soft and when erect.

7. Ionto

Ionto New Member

You are right about the Peyronies disease angle, and I suppose it's quite possible that this guy has this.

There also seems to be great variation in curving, without it being pathological. Some cocks seem to have more consistency to them when they are soft, and I thought that these would be the ones to keep some of the curve even then.

There is a French site for men with a curved penis which you might find interesting - always interesting to compare with others.

Le site des penis courbés

8. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it's not always peyronies imo
    and even when it's peyronies, as long as you achieve erections and can fuck without the act being uncomfortable, it's no problem to have it.

Draft saved Draft deleted