Curved or uncurved penisses?

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there ladies, i am just curios if you mind having sex with a guy with a curved penis? Mine is curved and my average size is 7" and girth about 6.5".

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For anyone (male or female) the looks of a curved, or any, penis is subjective.

Bud's is as straight as a die, but there's a guy called Jay who's cock bends almost at a right-angle to the left.

The straight one might look conventionally more attractive, but sometimes it's the little differences and even faults that give character to penises and even people's faces.

You would think that a cock with lots of thick veins and a brutal looking head would be ugly - and it is - but strangely beautiful at the same time.

The other thing about a curved penis is that it can hit the G-Spot more effectively in certain positions without needing a pillow or two under the buttocks.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mines straight as a arrow. But I did have a friend once who was equal in size, but was left for a spoon dick (Curved upwards). She told him sex was better with the other guy for that reason. It makes me nervous! You never know if some guy with a bigger or curved situation is lurking just around the corner! JK. She really left him because he was an ass. Mr Spoon was just an excuse

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a downwards bend that you can't see very well from my pic, but it's clear when viewed from the side. I guess upwards is the ideal one, but I look at it like downwards IS upwards so long as you position yourself upside down. Or something.