Curved or uncurved penisses?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_joe38, Mar 8, 2008.

1. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

Hi there ladies, i am just curios if you mind having sex with a guy with a curved penis? Mine is curved and my average size is 7" and girth about 6.5".

2. tvilleguy70

tvilleguy70 New Member

Albums:

Curved is great!

3. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

For anyone (male or female) the looks of a curved, or any, penis is subjective.

Bud's is as straight as a die, but there's a guy called Jay who's cock bends almost at a right-angle to the left.

The straight one might look conventionally more attractive, but sometimes it's the little differences and even faults that give character to penises and even people's faces.

You would think that a cock with lots of thick veins and a brutal looking head would be ugly - and it is - but strangely beautiful at the same time.

The other thing about a curved penis is that it can hit the G-Spot more effectively in certain positions without needing a pillow or two under the buttocks.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive never been fucked by a curved cock. Maybe thats the correlation of why ive also never found my g-spot :eek: I have heard great things about an upward curve

5. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

..I've heard great things about the G-spot!

6. Gab_Stone

Gab_Stone New Member

Albums:
    Mines straight as a arrow. But I did have a friend once who was equal in size, but was left for a spoon dick (Curved upwards). She told him sex was better with the other guy for that reason. It makes me nervous! You never know if some guy with a bigger or curved situation is lurking just around the corner! JK. She really left him because he was an ass. Mr Spoon was just an excuse

7. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

I have a downwards bend that you can't see very well from my pic, but it's clear when viewed from the side. I guess upwards is the ideal one, but I look at it like downwards IS upwards so long as you position yourself upside down. Or something.

Draft saved Draft deleted