curved penis size

lpoolschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my penis curves upwards, and i was wondering how i correctly measure my length? becoz of the curve, measured on the underside with a tape following the curve i am 8 inches, but measured along the top - the inside of the curve- its 7, wat is my length? how do i compare? anyone else have similar problems? wat do u think of curved cocks? thank you!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I believe the standard way to measure is on top, slightly to the side, pressed against the pelvic bone with a tape measure taught but generally pressed against your mantong (with no bends that don't follow)...

Generally you're allowed to press in to the pelvic bone a bit...

All up, you're probably about a 7.5, given the margin of error and the pushing into your pelvic bone :)

Jackoff Jr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you are a lucky man! That upward curve will hit a womans G spot much better. The correct way to measure is on top but I'd suggest you use a cloth measuring tape (like women use when sewing) to follow the curve instead of a straight ruler. Or you could measure on the side and get an average, probably around 7 1/2". The only amount that counts is the amount that goes inside of the vagina,(depending on the position of course). When your pelvic bone hits the womans pelvic bone (ouch) thats where it stops. Of course some of these guys on this site don't stop until they impale the womans cervix. big ouch! >:)

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only amount that counts is the amount that goes inside of the vagina,(depending on the position of course). When your pelvic bone hits the womans pelvic bone (ouch) thats where it stops. Of course some of these guys on this site don't stop until they impale the womans cervix. big ouch! >:)

So technically, when he's burried his penis to his scrotum/balls and he's spread her labia apart and grinding away, positioned for maximum penetration, the 8 inches measured from the bottom is inside the vagina, sounds like 8 to me, even though the top is 7. I agree, whatever you can stuff in there oughta count.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am almost 10 inches if I measure on the bottom. I am almost 9" bone pressed from the top. The pic I have next to the ruler is not bone pressed. I just found out today that this is the standard way of measuring.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
I measure mine with the measuring tape on the side. I have a pic with the tape measure in the gallery. It's 10" and kinda thick.

Can you have functional sex with that? I measured my wrist and saw that it is 7.5 around 2.5 wide. That is when I realized I wouldn't want to have a penis that size! Maybe 6" but definitely not 7" Do your partners hurt a lot?

flypaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm curved slightly upwards and slightly to the left.

measuring with tape on top vs. ruler adds 1/4 to 1/2 inch to length for me

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine curves to the left. This thread made me curious so I measured along the side with a tape measure. It read 7in. I had always done it along the top and always got 6 even. I placed the tape along the curve and pressed it a tiny bit against my pelvic bone. I've never been sure if you count how much longer it is if the ruler is pressed into the pelvis. Pressing it along the side reveals much more length, is that length genuine?

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my penis curves upwards, and i was wondering how i correctly measure my length? becoz of the curve, measured on the underside with a tape following the curve i am 8 inches, but measured along the top - the inside of the curve- its 7, wat is my length? how do i compare? anyone else have similar problems? wat do u think of curved cocks? thank you!

There's no problem here. You lucky you, the penis extends in mysterious ways, like life itself:) An upward curved penis is the best! Measure it proudly if you need to at all, and the longest length if that is what YOU prefer!

Cheers :smile:

FM

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am almost 10 inches if I measure on the bottom. I am almost 9" bone pressed from the top. The pic I have next to the ruler is not bone pressed. I just found out today that this is the standard way of measuring.

That may very well be so and what others have gotten their measurements from. But let me put it to you in another perspective, when you drive your car into a left or right turn/bend and you are on the outermost lane. Does your odometer measure the distance you travelled from the innermost lane or where the curve would end had you extended straight thru and never made the turn, or are you actually increasing the mileage on your car by actually how far you actually travelled in it to get thru the turn without driving straight and off the road ?

Well I would think the same principal would apply to f*cking, that is unless the woman's vagina straightens you penix out. One angle is less than 90 degrees, the other is greater than 90 degrees, 1/2 of the girth of your penix is on the angle greater than 90 degrees. Certainly, if the woman is deep enough you're going to go balls deep into her, and perhaps your nutsack and balls are so tight, they push her labia apart, even get some vaginal opening action. She's not only going to feel that fill her up to that depth, but she will even accomodate whatever gets in. And according to giving you full credit for maximum penetration, by rule, you have earned the longest dimension.

And depending upon how rigid you are, the maximum stretch/dialation of the vagina should be your girth measurement using the same logic.

Another analogy, bend your arm, your arm is the same length whether it's measured from arm pit to tip of middle finger when it's bent, as it would be when you extend your arm straight. But let's face it in the bent position, if you were to extend a straight line back to where the tip of your middle finger is, in a straight line from your armpit, that measurement is going to be significantly shorter (probably by about 1/2 the length of your hand. So theoretically if you could stick your arm in a woman's vagina, and it would all go in, aren't you still penetrating her to the extent of the entire length of your arm and not this imaginary straight topline measurement ?

Ladies, you make the call, is this real or just a desparate rationalization to be bigger for you ?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cubic displacement is the true measurement.

True, but cubic displacement doesn't really give a good measure or concept of length, ultimately you come back to a bore (girth) and stroke (length travelled) measurement. A penis could then be considered "square", "under square" or "oversquare" for bore and stroke. Different combinations can result in virtually identical displacements, yet bore and stroke numbers be totally different.

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oversquare"
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undersquare"

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is kind of an interesting question. If I measure with a tape on the topside, following the curve it is around 7 3/4. If I measure from a cock ring to the tip (assuming the cock ring give me a similar starting point to the base in a topside measurment) it is over 9. If I use a ruler and straighten out the curve, it will be fairly close to eight. I am pretty sure all of these are big and I basically wasted 8 minutes of my life to find this out.