Curved penis

Hi, i've just joined this site. Not exactly sure what i'm supposed to be adding here but I guess I want to find out more about possible cures, if any, for a curved penis. My penis is very long and very curved. Is there anything I can do to straighten it, short of hitting it with the family bible! :smile:

I experience no pain when its erect. I've read up on how we develop in the womb in two halfs an therefore the penis can curve left or right if one half is smaller than the other, but mine curves down. It's straight forward but curves down.

Ok well, let me know. Cheers

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There isn't really anything you can do about it.

If it is seriously curved and causes discomfort to you or a partner then there is an operation that will straighten it but as they take out tissue from the longer side to make it the same length as the shorter side then you lose length by half an inch to an inch.

Of course, curved dicks are fairly common so there's nothing to be concerned about.

Last edited:

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome and good to see you here - sounds like your not alone with this issue. Nothing to be alarmed about - so enjoy and look for further support. Cheers.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A curve that's not too severe can be straightened with certain exercises (like these). Keep in mind that the typical penis has a slight upwards curve.

If your curve is severe or if you have an extreme case of Peyronie's then you may need surgery to help correct the condition.

Last edited:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
There is a French self-help site for men with a curved cock

Le site des penis courbés

It's dormant now, but was pretty active when it started. It was very useful in making it possible to discuss the issue, and to compare how individuals dealt with the difference. It started off with men curving to the left or the right, but after a while, most posts came from those with downward curve. The general outcome was that in most cases the problem was more in the mind than in the curve.