Curved penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mrkt9, Aug 25, 2018.

1. mrkt9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My cock has always curved up and to the left a bit.

as i've gotten older, it seems to curve and twist

when i'm not erect, it hangs probably twisted 45 degrees to the left.

the twist isn't a severe when i'm hard, but it's more than it used to be.

doesn't really cause any problems with sex, ii maybe have to get a little off to the left to get full penetration

anyone else experience this?

wonder if it will keep happening

DildoShwaggins and Comedydude like this.
  2. DildoShwaggins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a curve up, I also twist to the left. If I’m hard and piss with out holding myself, I piss at a 45 degree angle. - the twist and bend starts at my circ scar. I want to say they are related. Whether that’s true or not, I can’t say for sure. my verification photo really demonstrates the twist.

My twist and curve seems to be changing due to restoration, maybe half assed jelqing, I cant really say for sure.

3. CURVEDANDTHICKK

CURVEDANDTHICKK Active Member

Mines also curves up and has a curve/twist to the left. It bothered me when I was a teenager but I learned to use it to my benefit. It doesn't cause any problems for sex and apparently it feels really good since it puts pressure on the pussy walls. And I can penetrate if I'm a little to the left which allows for some interesting positions and actually lets me go deeper, which surprises them. When I was a teenager I had an older woman tell me that I didn't realize how blessed I was to have curved dick. She said I just need to lay down and let women ride, the dick will do all the work and have them coming back for more.

The interesting thing is that if I pull it to right against the curve when it's rock hard it feels really good, it makes it get even harder and the head gets bigger. It also feels just as good if I push down on it and the same thing happens. I figure the ligaments that hold it in it's erect position are being stretched when I push and pull on it and that effects some nerve endings.

levi101 and DildoShwaggins like this.
  4. mrkt9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    curved is definitely a winner with the ladies. as you say, i get off to the left a bit and let it ride or let her ride...

my entire cock has now twisted to the left. i really need to take some pictures that show it better..

still works great for her... ;)

DildoShwaggins likes this.
  5. Crooked Cock

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would consider you normal. My curvature stands out.

6. mrkt9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i need to get some pics that show it better.

your cock curves left, but it also twists a bit to the left.

mine is the same, more exggerated..

7. RLJR

RLJR Well-Known Member

Albums:
  8. levi101

levi101 Well-Known Member

Lots of people have dicks that bend one way or another. Sometimes it is diagnosed as peyronies disease and is a penis problem caused by scar tissue, called plaque that forms inside the penis. It can result in a bent, rather than straight, erect penis.

Early on I had a bike accident that bruised my dick and caused it to kink out to the left and enlarge in the middle. For years I had a noticeable bit of pain occur when I had an erection.

Like CURVEDANDTHICKK said above, by pulling and pressing around on my erection the discomfort seemed to make it get really hard. There were even some times when it was not comfortable it was so hard and a vigorous stroking might cause a few small hemorrhages in the head.

Fortunately everything straightened out several years ago.

This guy has a really interesting dick. Bet it gets him all kinds of attention.

xxxcurve.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice