Curved Penis

rich1189

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been fortunate enough to have a descent size penis (about 7.5 inches). It is somewhat unique, however, in the way that it curves down like a banana. I seen a few pictures of guys where theirs has an upward curve, but I was wondering how many other guys have one like mine. And if you could post some pics, it would be great!

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love downward curving cocks... They slide down your throat perfectly for deep throat and if you are in doggie they hit the prostate perfectly. Hope you are happy with your curve, I bet you have a very sexy cock :biggrin1:

CityGuy82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have that curve too. I'll take some pics and post them...

Good to know other guys have the same curve; I'm not alone! hehe

pkennedy84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There are two reasons and types for/of curvature.
1/ Peyronies- This is a sharp bend in the penis caused by abnormal cell growth. Unfortunately this one seems to get more severe as time goes by and can lead to impotence and pain during sex (but on the bright side can be treated if caught quickly enough)
2/ Just curved- If you have a gradual curve in the penis as I do (up) there is no reason to get treatment unless embarrassed. There are conflicting reasons for this one but I'm pretty sure I know the reason why mine curves. All through my teenage years I wore tighty whities with my dick dressed upwards. Unfortunately I didnt buy new underwear through my growth spurts as I had like 30 pairs. So my penis wasnt able to form correctly (by that I mean its curved, and isnt anything special flaccid) because it was so restricted. When I got erections, my dick was forced to curve as it pressed up against my belly because of the tight fabric. So however many clothed erections I would have had as a teenager meant however long my dick was forced to that position. (This is just a theory of mine, and as far as I know, scientists havent hypothesized this. So please do not take this as fact)

Id be curious to know if you downward curving guys wore tighty whities with your penis dressed down. They havent scientifically proven why a natural curve happens but I have my theory which I came up with while studying sex therapy, and would be interested to find out if im correct.
So yeah, you downward curving guys.... boxers or briefs?

Cheers,
Patrick

rich1189

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger / going through puberty I wore briefs. Sounds like a legitimate explanation to me.

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My curve is pretty defined on my first picture, an arc from the middle.

Don't worry they are alot of people like us, it's becomes an asset in deep throating.

bluelite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Id be curious to know if you downward curving guys wore tighty whities with your penis dressed down. They havent scientifically proven why a natural curve happens but I have my theory which I came up with while studying sex therapy, and would be interested to find out if im correct.
So yeah, you downward curving guys.... boxers or briefs?

Cheers,
Patrick[/quote]

Ipoint down in briefs and have an upward curve.

pfaraon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Same thing here - curved downwards. Same question was bothering me few years ago. Nice to know there are lots of other guys with same thing.:)

AlexSedai

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, downward curving. g/f has horrible gag reflexes so I guess I'm screwed on that note:p

Other wise, I'd assume that women are going to enjoy reverse cowboy a bit more eh? 7 1/2 also adds to the ability to hit the epicenter.

D_Hamish Honkinhuge

Account Disabled
Media
I've been fortunate enough to have a descent size penis (about 7.5 inches). It is somewhat unique, however, in the way that it curves down like a banana. I seen a few pictures of guys where theirs has an upward curve, but I was wondering how many other guys have one like mine. And if you could post some pics, it would be great!

see my cock i curve down.
had no complaints

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I use to have a BF whose cock curved downward. I loved it. It was perfect for deepthroating!!!!