curved penis

hexer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hard to tell from the pics, may have to get a side shot, but it goes to the left and up some.. nothing drastic tho.

This is from a page I found long ago that kinda went with the way i thought years ago..

Why does the penis curve? It's due to the fact that human beings develop in the womb in two halves and at different rates, split right down the middle. You can prove this to yourself in a variety of ways including one foot is larger than the other, one arm is slightly longer than the other, one leg is slightly longer than the other, you have a seam in your palette (the roof of your mouth) and there is a seam on the underside of your scrotum (or, ball sac - for those into layman's terms).

The penis also develops in two halves and at different rates. If the curve is to the right, the left side of your penis is ever-so-slightly longer than the right and if it curves to the left it is vice-versa.

I remember noticing this when I was a kid, like 7 or 8, but most may not relize it till they are older when they worry about stuff like that?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nice cock pieter! I have always wanted a cock that curves upward, rather than my plain ol straight cock. I would think that if one has a curved cock, one could more easily find and stimulate the g-spot in both men and women....oh well....we always want what we can't have, so be happy with what you have

jonpeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think i curve ever so slightly to the left, but i also tend to hang to the left also, so not sure if its anything to do with this!