Curved Penis

Nonamesis

Just Browsing
Media
Hello everyone!

I've read a lot about this already, but I would still like to hear a real opinion about my problem.

I'm a healthy athletic young man, going to turn on 19 in few months. I was always more into sports and hanging out with friends so this never bothered me this much until now. I've gotten pretty serious with my current gf, so it's just a matter of time when we do it, which scares the hell out of me; not because of sex itself but because of my curve. I never experienced any pain while masturbating or having dry-sex. But that doesn't calm me down. I would really like to avoid the doctors, because I want this to be my little secret, that's why I need to be sure before I decide anything.

So here is the actual pic, I must say I am trilled I finally found a forum that actually allows posting nude pictures, because I got banned/topic deleted on 4-5 so called "Health Forums" already and no one really solved my problem.
http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/curvature.jpg

Should I see a doctor, or the curve is ok? It's around 30-35° and like I said it never bothered me before, it's just that I can't see the whole "practical" concept of having sex with curved penis?

Thanks a lot for helping me out guys!

Cheers Namesis!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am not a pro but i think i would see a doctor just to be safe.
just as a check up.

everything else is awesome,great length man.:cool:
it looks erect in the pic...if it is flaccid then it does not look
that bent.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fear not, lots of guys curve and have very, active normal sex lives. :naughty: I have never heard of a man having such a defined or severe curve that sex was either painful or impossible for him or his partner.

Just make sure to use a condom and I have no doubt you will both enjoy yourselves greatly. :cool:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A curve is fine, the only problems are when it's either very severe (too much so to contour to the vagina) or when the onset of the curve is very sudden (an indication of injury or peyronies disease).

Boardwalk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was somewhat worried about the same thing for my first time (I am curved downward). However, my partner didn't mind and once we actually started, she told me that I was hitting her g-spot due to my curve.

So don't worry, and experiment with positions until you find what feels best for both of you. Sex is meant to be enjoyed - especially the first time!

EDIT:

However, I will agree with the first replier. If you have not had a physical exam or are simply worried, go see a doctor. Professional opinions are better than mine, I believe.