Curved shooters

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has any one known a guy with a curved penis that shot his load out? and what way was it curved? P.S. thanks in advanced

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi mr. caramel,

mine is curved to the left as you can see in the gallery. I almost always shoot my load over my girlfriend's gorgeus body. Just takes a bit of practising before I only hit her, and not the whole bed too... :tongue:

Tobias

Begisnairn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jim 22 I checked the vids great measure to measure the load pump it into a syringe! HOT SCENES

My cock is curved but only a little to the left. But one thing i know. There can;t be any such thing as squirting a curved load! LOL the cum is going to fly off in the direction its going as it cums out of the slit, and staright that way.

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked this question because i curve upwards but never shoot my load out it just spurts or kind of pours down

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr.caramel said:
I asked this question because i curve upwards but never shoot my load out it just spurts or kind of pours down

Same here. The curve of your dick doesn't affect how far you shoot.

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Begisnairn said:
Jim 22 I checked the vids great measure to measure the load pump it into a syringe! HOT SCENES

My cock is curved but only a little to the left. But one thing i know. There can;t be any such thing as squirting a curved load! LOL the cum is going to fly off in the direction its going as it cums out of the slit, and staright that way.

Thanx for the compliment :smile:

But I guess you're wrong about the curved load ....
When the cum is flying forwards, the forwrd speed decreases while the downward speed increases, thanx to the gravitation. Result: a curve :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Mandatory

Expert Member
Media
The curve question makes me think of two particular men, both with large cocks and both curved. Man #1, curved downward with 9", could get deep throat if I kneeled in front of him and let it slide down following the curve of my throat. Man #2, curved upward with 8.5" and could only get deep head if we did things in a 69 position. #2's curve was such that it would poke him in the belly when all hard. They both came great. The right position seemed to be the key to success.