CURVED UP PENISES SEEM TO GET HARDER ?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

scamper: Hay guys, i have noticed that when i have compared hardness i have notied spongy, hard spongy very hard and what i call, feels like a steel ROD hard. I have noticed that all the guys that have hardness that feels steel hard, are always curved upward, and the base of the penis is very hard and stiff, seems like these guys are lucky, I get very hard but it takes a bit of jacking to get to almost that kind of hardness.....and seem like gravity is on their side as them ,more the penis is pushed down on the curved up ones, the harder they get.. wonderings what you comments are on this . come on guys tell me about what you think, and if you are curved up add some to this tread..

2. Imported

Gold Member

Yknarf: I think that you have the cart before the horse! I think curved-up cocks grow that way because they are being pulled up too tight by very hard erections. I agree that the best hard-ons I've see were curved-up. I love to see rigid upswept cocks.
    Franky

3. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I don't know it that is true or not, I can only speak for myself. My erection is very straight and points up. It gets very hard to the point it "feels" like a steel rod. If I press down on my dick it gets even harder expanding the head of my dick so that it flairs out. I know my girlfriend has commented on how hard my dick gets and can feel it expand when I am cumming. A lot of the times it will trigger an orgasm in her.

Draft saved Draft deleted