curved

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_RoysToy, May 31, 2005.

1. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Give us more explanation, masta. How much curved is it, has it always been curved or did you have a dramatic injury, has it interferred with its function or is it just cosmetics that concerns you? Let me add that if its curve isn't inferring with the function I don't think you have anything to worry about. Get back with you re. it.

2. viking

viking New Member

Albums:

NO.

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think it can be fixed. How bad is it? You do know it's totally normal and all, yah? Also like, it's actually very rare to have a totally straight cock. Mine has a slight upward curve in the middle, and bends to the left a bit. For more info, go to www.jackinworld.com

Tons of info there dude.

4. MattBoyMA

MattBoyMA Active Member

Albums:
    Well, based on the picture you have posted, it really doesn't look like it's that curved. Mine personally doesn't really curve that much... well, maybe up a little... but whatever - the differences like that are what make each cock individual and great and interesting. As long as it works, then enjoy it!

5. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

I hear the JES EXTENDER does wonders for a curved penis, definitly worth looking into.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice