Curves and Blowjobs

yungblacksnake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have rather deep left curve in my dick and its always tricky getting a bj. The person has to be to on the left side of me but sometimes being on the left isn't and option.
Who else has this problem (pics appreciated)? lol. and what can i do??

Attachments

Dobinobin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looking at what youve got there I'd say its just a question of angles.

I love to deepthroat but most of the time I'm only good at it if in a 69 position
doing that I can get 9" balls deep, and as for curves I just follow them round.

Patience and practice mate.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
From your pictures I can definitely appreciate your problem. My cock is only slightly curved to the left so I can get a pretty decent blow job from the right, but I've not yet found anyone who can readily deep throat me from the right. I love to get a blow job while I'm driving but that means that I'll not get a deep throat performance from my passenger. And I also love being the passenger and giving my driver a blow job, but it seems there's ten cocks out there that curve left for every one that curves right so finding a driver that I can comfortably deep throat isn't likely. Your cock is perfect for deep throating from the left and I'd love a chance to show you my skills. But it you wanted it while driving we'd have to go to England or Australia and rent a right-hand drive vehicle. Hehehe.:biggrin1:

_

Attachments

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I have rather deep left curve in my dick and its always tricky getting a bj. The person has to be to on the left side of me but sometimes being on the left isn't and option.
Who else has this problem (pics appreciated)? lol. and what can i do??

Hehe, I know the problem! It's a bit like penetration : can take some manoeuvering at the beginning but once it's in, there's no real problem.

I wonder if it isn't the size that can be a bit daunting in your case? It looks pretty big!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
From your pictures I can definitely appreciate your problem. My cock is only slightly curved to the left

_
Nice cock ! I think this kind of very slight curve is not uncommon at all. I don't think it would pose any sort of practical problems.