Curves...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by iftimewasreal, Aug 31, 2009.

1. iftimewasreal

iftimewasreal New Member

I was wondering. Is it possible to do an exercise to eliminate your curve? I curve some to the left but wouldn't mind being able to stick straight out. Funny as it sounds, sometimes it's a pain, lol. It's always nice to be able to stick your cock down the left or right side if it gets hard so that it doesn't matter if someone is sitting on your left or right, lol. Unfortunately, my curving to the left doesn't allow me to put it on the right side...or it leaves a huge bulge. lol.

2. cdarro

cdarro New Member

Sometimes jelqing can help, going against the curve. Penis stretchers can help also; some claim they can correct 70% of the curvature. I have improved a 30 degree curvature to about 20 degrees since Jan 09 and am not particularly diligent about following the recommended program(s).

3. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Well, you'd have a hard time (so to speak) convincing me that its "leav[ing] a huge bulge" is undesirable...! :biggrin1: But to your question: Somewhere on the Net I once noticed an ad for a German penis-extender (not foreskin-restorer) device that claimed to straighten curves as well. You might want to try looking some up and inquiring.....

--It turns out that while I was writing this your question has been answered--but I'll let it stand anyway. Good luck!

#3 karldergrosse, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  4. iftimewasreal

iftimewasreal New Member

Thank you for the responses! I surely hope jelqing will work!

5. Big Al

Gold Member

There's also a curvature correction section in the beginner's course here.

Draft saved Draft deleted