Curvy Body

saphire347

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do alot of guys like a curvier body like mine (41-29-41) or is that to big? Guys my age all seem to like skinnier girls. I feel left out :(

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do a lot of guys like a curvier body like mine (41-29-41) or is that too big? Guys my age all seem to like skinnier girls. I feel left out :(
I wish I had your build! I have an ass but am otherwise pretty straight up and down. :redface: To answer your question many real men LOVE women who are curvaceous and soft in all the right places. :smile: Maybe you need to date guys who are a few years older than you . . .:confused:

Lose weight.
You're a jackass she's beautiful and has a great hourglass figure.

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
41-29-41?? That's my kinda shape, and you're cute too. Too bad I can't see the large images. I'd go out with you, if your age was in my range. :)

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No clue what my measurements are. I will lose weight once I am able to walk on a regular basis again and have something called balance, lol!

But even when I was a size 4 I had curves. I have had curves since I was a teen. I just tend to hide under clothes as I always have!

I want a man to like me for my mind not my body alone.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the small pics, I see you have a normal build, so there should be a good number of men who would like you physically.

Some of us guys like to date girls with really good bodies (athletic or inclined to skinny, maybe) but that is not enough, I can date a girl with less good body if all the other elements to choose a partner are there.

PS. calling someone a troll for stating his opinion is pretty lame, I think. Again, if the OP is not content with her body, she can take action and change it with better nutrition and sports (simple but difficult)

degawan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think what you have is just nice. Not all guys prefer skinny gals. Skinny gals may look preety in those outfit but when come to birthday suit, size like yours is better :)

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go nuts over curvy, feminine bodies like yours. I think you're beautiful. Don't ever worry that you're overweight or anything, most guys love the sight of that hourglass shape. There is typically a very short period of youth where guys (boys) dislike the idea of someone a little more curvaceous just because they don't want to be ridiculed for dating someone who isn't a size 2, but that's blown over by the time they're in their twenties. That's when they just go for what they really like.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fuck the haters. men like women of all shapes and sizes. i've actually found that women are harder on each other and themselves than men are.i've also found that mature men tend to be open to various body shapes.

i have a similar shape: 42-31-39 and rather than concentrate on losing weight at this point i think it's more important to be in shape. you can be my size and flabby or my size and in great shape.

i think you look great in your photos, and if you feel good about yourself, that's the important part.

saphire347

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ah thanks for all the opinions. i actually have a large frame(according to both methods) im not overweight. i eat healthy and keep active. large frame size is common in my family along with wide ribcages and hipbones.

my question was more about body shape not weight or someone being overweight. i was wondering if there was more variety than what the media shows is attractive from people not trying to sell something(you all).

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ah thanks for all the opinions. i actually have a large frame(according to both methods) im not overweight. i eat healthy and keep active. large frame size is common in my family along with wide ribcages and hipbones.

i'm large framed as well-- i'm 5'9", i have big shoulders, large breasts, and wide hips. there is no way in hell i'd ever fit into a size 4 or even 6 even if i was deathly skinny. when i was younger i knew a lot of men (boys) who specifically wanted women who were naturally very slight. i'll never be that.

my question was more about body shape not weight or someone being overweight. i was wondering if there was more variety than what the media shows is attractive from people not trying to sell something(you all).

most definitely. i made the point about older (or just mature) men because in my experience they are more open minded and not trying to have trophies on their arms that look like what they see in Maxim.

you'll find if you are here a lot that the men are not uniformly into women with smaller bodies. it's just hard as women to not think we're ugly if we're not 110 pounds with DD tits.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
Your form is not to my taste, but I am positive that it is to the taste of other people.

Shit, does that mean I am not a real man? Perhaps I am in fact modeled out of wood, or a socket puppet.

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do alot of guys like a curvier body like mine (41-29-41) or is that to big? Guys my age all seem to like skinnier girls. I feel left out :(

Yowsa...and I mean that in the best possible way. From what I see you are gorgeous. Not all guys go for the skinnier girls. I Don't, in fact those skinny girls kinda turn me off..they're a little to close to the starving ethopian look for my taste. I like my women curvy in all the right places. and your photos seem to show that, so don't listen to nay-sayers you are good looking if they don't like it its their loss.