Curvy Body

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
41-29-41?? That's my kinda shape, and you're cute too. Too bad I can't see the large images. I'd go out with you, if your age was in my range. :)

I adore a few shapes, this is definitely one.... and what gets you half way there is how you carry it...and compliment it.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a rude person for pointing out the obvious - that she is in less than stellar shape - and suggesting a course of action to improve her quality of life? Wow.

Wow I guess then you would deem me to be in less than stellar shape as well? My measurements are 38-29-39 :biggrin1:

hangmanz

1st Like
Media
personally, i'm sick of all of these stick thin straight line girls. give me some curves. i likes me the curves.

by all means, eat well, exercise, stay fit. but please don't lose the curves!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curves are always nice on a woman's body and from what I can see from your pics, I wouldn't mind exploring those delicious-looking twists and turns on your figure. :wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I had your build! I have an ass but am otherwise pretty straight up and down. :redface: To answer your question many real men LOVE women who are curvaceous and soft in all the right places. :smile: Maybe you need to date guys who are a few years older than you . . .:confused:

Yeah, me too... I have a tiny bit of curve but not much. I look smaller than I actually am though, so I have been told.

I could stand to lose a bit of weight (especially in the belly, although I'm afraid I will lose where I don't want to lose!), but am also big boned. The advantage of being a bigger boned woman is that I will not be as susceptible to osteoporosis as I get older. I used to be concerned about my bone density, but had a chance to get it checked once and they said my bone density was above average!

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love curves and baby you have some beautiful curves. To me that is what makes a woman a woman, CURVES. If I want straight up and down all I have to do is look in the mirror. You are very beautiful as well so no worries.

As the road sign says "curves ahead" and some people cant handle the curves so they might as well stay home and play with themselves.:tongue:

Broken:biggrin1:

Wow I guess then you would deem me to be in less than stellar shape as well? My measurements are 38-29-39 :biggrin1:
You're absolutely correct, you are not in stellar shape. You just look that way by comparison to all the fatties floating around the internet. Don't get me wrong though, you're a solid 2 on the the 0-3 scale. In other words, I would sleep with you whilst drunk and admit to it in the morning. If you want to brag about that then okay I guess, I'm just saying I think you could do better if you put even a tiny bit of work into it. Wouldn't you rather have sex with me sober? Think about it.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Do alot of guys like a curvier body like mine (41-29-41) or is that to big? Guys my age all seem to like skinnier girls. I feel left out :(

For guys very much into curves those are fantastic measurements. I find voluptuous far more attractive than supermodels that have hardly any curve to speak of. Some guys love the supermodel look, but there are plenty of guys that love the extreme curve look also. You are natually very well built, but some want to imagine you are fat. Serena Williams is one of the most conditioned women in world. Yet guys into thin with little curve will typically call her fat (and even some women try to say she is). They find a Paris Hilton body with smallish butt, narrow hips, and thinnish thighs more attractive, and she isn't in the physical conditioning Serena Williams is. Don't worry though, I assure you there are tons of guys you turn the heads of that find your body shape far more attractive than Paris Hilton shapes. While some guys find Serena Williams' butt too big and appalling, some find it absolutely amazing.

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do alot of guys like a curvier body like mine (41-29-41) or is that to big? Guys my age all seem to like skinnier girls. I feel left out :(

personally i prefer a girl with some nice curves. i always feel like im gonna break one of those skinnier girls, and i dont just mean sexually. and as far as youre concerned saphire youre freaking gorgeous. anyone says differently they gotta be blind or have some kind of mental condition.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're absolutely correct, you are not in stellar shape. You just look that way by comparison to all the fatties floating around the internet. Don't get me wrong though, you're a solid 2 on the the 0-3 scale. In other words, I would sleep with you whilst drunk and admit to it in the morning. If you want to brag about that then okay I guess, I'm just saying I think you could do better if you put even a tiny bit of work into it. Wouldn't you rather have sex with me sober? Think about it.

you know, you're a cunt.

diamond and i don't have the best relationship on the board to put it mildly, but even i can see that she has worked very hard to get into the shape she's in and from her photos she looks great. she's in a lot better shape than a lot of the smaller women on here, and you have absolutely no idea how much work she puts into her body just by reading her measurements.

i'm glad you chose your first post to be such a fucking jerkoff because now i can put you on ignore.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think she would have to be drunk to want to have sex with you!
Where do you get off being so nasty?