Curvy Body

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do alot of guys like a curvier body like mine (41-29-41) or is that to big? Guys my age all seem to like skinnier girls. I feel left out :(

I think you look great. I have a curvy hourglass shape too and men have always liked mine. Be proud of who you are.

Bazookarex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curves make the woman.
No two ways around it.
It exemplifies and distinctly pronounces to me....female beauty.
But that's just this fellah's opinion.

you know, you're a cunt.
Okay.
diamond and i don't have the best relationship on the board to put it mildly, but even i can see that she has worked very hard to get into the shape she's in and from her photos she looks great.
She may have worked harder than some people, but she has not worked nearly as hard as myself or many others who are in far better shape than she. You may think she looks great, but your opinion is no more or less valid than anyone else's, including mine. I do not find her attractive.
she's in a lot better shape than a lot of the smaller women on here
This is no doubt true, and if she wants to boost her self-esteem by comparing herself to what's "normal" or "average" or "acceptable" then by all means, go right the fuck ahead, have a blast, I don't care. I only wanted to point out that I think she could (and should imo) put a little more effort into taking care of herself.
and you have absolutely no idea how much work she puts into her body just by reading her measurements.
I looked at her pictures as well.
i'm glad you chose your first post to be such a fucking jerkoff because now i can put you on ignore.
lol they banned me anyway, they always do.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Do alot of guys like a curvier body like mine (41-29-41) or is that to big? Guys my age all seem to like skinnier girls. I feel left out :(
anybody who says you are too big just means that the guy who's saying that doesn't have enough dick or confidence to take you where you deserve to be taken sexually....mark my words on that.

I think she would have to be drunk to want to have sex with you!
Where do you get off being so nasty?
lol can't believe it took someone this long to make the joke I very obviously set up.

I'm not being nasty. I'm being playful. People who take themselves (and the internets) too seriously are LOL.

D_Marvin Meatthistle

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think being "too big" is an issue, I think you will always find someone who loves the figure as it is. I think your measurements (and what I can see from your pics) look fantastic. Ignore those people who say hurtful things, and listen to the positives. Personally, from what I can tell your measurements are great curves that you should be proud of :smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She may have worked harder than some people, but she has not worked nearly as hard as myself or many others who are in far better shape than she. You may think she looks great, but your opinion is no more or less valid than anyone else's, including mine. I do not find her attractive.

that's simply not necessarily true, which is my point. a woman can have those measurements and still be in fantastic shape-- if her body fat is 20%, it doesn't matter if she's got 40 inch hips.

that's simply not necessarily true, which is my point. a woman can have those measurements and still be in fantastic shape-- if her body fat is 20%, it doesn't matter if she's got 40 inch hips.
There's nothing wrong with her hips. It's her waist that could use some slimming. And anyway, I wasn't judging her based on her measurements hardly at all. Her pictures are just kinda =/ you know? Not up to my standards.

OMG I HAD TO SPEND ALMOST THREE WHOLE MINUTES REGISTERING A NEW YAHOO E-MAIL ACCOUNT, THAT WAS SO INCONVENIENT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA

faggots

Seriously just quit being so damned gay, it's unbecoming.

Wonder how many posts I can rack up before the next ban. Anyone wanna put some action on it? Gambling is fun y'all, don't be babies, someone quote me some numbers.

9 is a good number, I think I'll stop now and log out and go register another account, brb