Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally admire really thin women. There's nothing wrong with having curves.. I sure shit have them... I wish I could shave off half of my hip bones LOL. I'd say most guy like curvy but firm women.

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a woman with meat on her bones, no skinny next to death looking women for me.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9 is a good number, I think I'll stop now and log out and go register another account, brb

Fuck it. Enjoy the hour. I'm trying to watch the new season of Smallville.

*Commercial break

Come on sweetie, tell us what you've been up to. I've missed ya.:smile:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure what answer you're really looking for. If you ask a 1000 people "How do I look"? you're going to get hundreds of positive and hundreds of negative responses. I told you already the woman in your photos looks beautiful but the only thing that really matters is how you feel about yourself. I'm curious Saphire...How do you filter and process the responses to your original question?

saphire347

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha well i find the drama with the one guy really funny but dont get why he actually does all this for fun? im a pretty positive person and he seems to like pissing people off but im not really offended by negative reactions since i already liked my body. people are entitled to have their own opinions. i think curves are to women what big/tone muscles are to men but in todays western society that idea doesnt hold to much strength for women. from all this i just wanted to see who else differs from the medias ideal.

all in good entertainment. any thoughts?

saphire347

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for the guys/girls that like curvy bodies do you find those women more intimidating to talk to or approach? or find it easy/normal?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for the guys/girls that like curvy bodies do you find those women more intimidating to talk to or approach? or find it easy/normal?

I consider every woman a challenge, I never take one for granted or thinks she's gonna be 'easier' because of her body type, or for any other reasons.

bigcargo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i agree i think all women are a challenge, and body type should not make a difference but for me curvy is sexy. as long as your head is on right, you have it all

saphire347

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess i mean more if you find it harder to talk to/approach women you find attractive/beautiful. not necessarily based on their body.

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Approachability for me depends on her attitude. There's nothing that turns me off more than an attractive woman who is really snobby about it.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i guess i mean more if you find it harder to talk to/approach women you find attractive/beautiful. not necessarily based on their body.

I wouldn't approach a woman in, say, a bar or a club if I didn't find her attractive/beautiful in the first place. :wink: I'm always confident without being cocky, that's the key, I think.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Approachability for me depends on her attitude. There's nothing that turns me off more than an attractive woman who is really snobby about it.

Agreed... but you have to make first contact with her before you can detect that sort of behaviour. I think the OP was referring to those very first steps.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't approach a woman in, say, a bar or a club if I didn't find her attractive/beautiful in the first place. :wink: I'm always confident without being cocky, that's the key, I think.

Your confidence is one of the things that makes you extremely sexy!

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...yes...when I was 15. I managed to get over it though. Now, not only am I a bit unsure of what kind of reply you're looking for but I'm actually a little confused about what the question is :cool:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your confidence is one of the things that makes you extremely sexy!

Thank you. :smile: After all, what's the worst thing that can happen to me? She might say 'I'm not interested' or even if she doesn't, I'll be able to read her body language, it's pretty obvious when a woman's not into the guy she's forced to talk to... Not a big deal. :biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you. :smile: After all, what's the worst thing that can happen to me? She might say 'I'm not interested' or even if she doesn't, I'll be able to read her body language, it's pretty obvious when a woman's not into the guy she's forced to talk to... Not a big deal. :biggrin1:
Oh...not so sure about that...seems you are a pretty big deal:biggrin1: