Curvy Body

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
i guess i mean more if you find it harder to talk to/approach women you find attractive/beautiful. not necessarily based on their body.

Sure, some guys do have more trouble approaching attractive women.

Regarding the physical part, there are also some guys with small and average penis sizes who shy away from women that give the impression they may require more penis size in bed. The guys I've known that I happened to be aware had small penises would only approach chicks the small size of the Olsen twins, for example, and would never consider approaching a JLo or Serena Williams booty size, and one of the guys actually said it was because he didn't think he had enough penis for the big booty women.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love curves! Catherine Zeta Jones (among others) has brought back an appreciation for the real woman. Enjoy it. You look great!

D

deleted124183

Saphire just looking at your lips made me cum a few times never mind your body

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I admit to being very attracted to "thin" girls, myself, but I'm also attracted to secure girls. I find that most of the very thin girls I've dated are insecure and have eating disorders. That's not very appealing.

It's hard to find a happy medium.

So anyway, what I'm saying is, if you're ever in LA, look me up. :wink:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this has become quite the popular thread now. :)
great people

Thats because you are popular, you can`t take the put downs too seriously, some here probly couldn`t get a date if they paid for one and probly fuck watermelons so don`t fret, the ones that put you down probly do so because they know they don`t have a chance in hell of getting with you so they`ll say some snide remark.
Just for the record i find you very attractive and if i wasn`t already involved i`d defantly make the move, it`d risk getting shot down just to find out, i`d much rather be with someone like you than be with some boney ass women who`s ice skate cheaks cut me to threads. lol

lafever

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do alot of guys like a curvier body like mine (41-29-41) or is that to big? Guys my age all seem to like skinnier girls. I feel left out :(
Yes. I know for sure i do. Very nice pics.:smile::wink: I dont care for Skinny women. So its ok if the woman got Rolls. Mr. Snakey got the butter

M

Mr Ed in Mass

If I said that you had a nice body,would you hold it against me?

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the curves. I like a woman with a butt - not a huge one though! Just enough for me to grab on to all night long!

There are plenty of women out there who are too damned skinny. Not necessarily anorexic - just too skinny.

There's nothing wrong with your pics - other than you're wearing clothing! Please do something about that!