Curvy Body

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say most guy like curvy but firm women.

There you go. I'm pretty sure most people know I'm honest/blunt/to the point, so I'm not gonna beat around the bush here.

There's a big difference between "curvy" and overweight.

I really dig women with curves. Women that curve out at the top, curve in in the middle, then curve out again at the hips really get me going. Really, though, the most important part to me is that they curve in at the middle.

Curves in and of themselves do not a good figure make.

}{ is a good figure (and has curves).
() is not a good figure (but has curves).
[] is not a good figure (and lacks curves - like a runway model).

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer a woman with curves who is toned, but has some meat on her bones, that is so attractive, contrary to what Hollywood portrays, Its not desirable to go out or hold someone who feels like a bag of bones.

D_Marvin Meatthistle

Just Browsing
Media
There you go. I'm pretty sure most people know I'm honest/blunt/to the point, so I'm not gonna beat around the bush here.

There's a big difference between "curvy" and overweight.

I really dig women with curves. Women that curve out at the top, curve in in the middle, then curve out again at the hips really get me going. Really, though, the most important part to me is that they curve in at the middle.

Curves in and of themselves do not a good figure make.

}{ is a good figure (and has curves).
() is not a good figure (but has curves).
[] is not a good figure (and lacks curves - like a runway model).
I have to agree with that bit! My girlfriend is probably not to your (or some other peoples) tastes, but her body drives me crazy! Personally I think that many women that people deem "overweight" or "skinny" can be perfectly sexy in their own way, it just may not be to the taste of some people :smile:

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Too fat for that style of dress. a To the big is beautiful crowd. she didn't ask to be lied to. She want's the truth.

I was in Palm Beach International airport Sunday. There were 2 russian girls. One had some tight lise pants with here crack hanging out. I t looked lke 10 lbs. of shit in a 5 lb. bag. They should have kept here off the plane. Why do women insist on doing that. It's not attractive at all if you can't pull it off. no one want's to see a fat mid-drift and fat oozing out the toip of jeans. By the way the other wasn't quite so fat but looked horrible as well.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm brutally honest, she's not fat she's curvy and firm, the girls got a waist tits and arse and there's nothing wrong with that, I think she's in quite a lucky position actually where she's slim enough that a guy who was into slim women wouldn't find her 'fat' and a guy who was into bigger women wouldn't find her 'skinny.' If you like really slim girls that's fine, but it's not ok to knock someone who's clearly at a good weight for her height. I dont go along with telling someone they look good if they're clearly anorexic or obsese, but she's fine.

Now let's have a look at you 'Big' E.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to agree with that bit! My girlfriend is probably not to your (or some other peoples) tastes, but her body drives me crazy! Personally I think that many women that people deem "overweight" or "skinny" can be perfectly sexy in their own way, it just may not be to the taste of some people :smile:

Yes, it's all about preferences. Personally, while I am attracted to guys with beer bellies, I have never been attracted to a guy that is a bean pole. I'm sure Irish appreciates my honesty. :smile:

I'm brutally honest, she's not fat she's curvy and firm, the girls got a waist tits and arse and there's nothing wrong with that, I think she's in quite a lucky position actually where she's slim enough that a guy who was into slim women wouldn't find her 'fat' and a guy who was into bigger women wouldn't find her 'skinny.' If you like really slim girls that's fine, but it's not ok to knock someone who's clearly at a good weight for her height. I dont go along with telling someone they look good if they're clearly anorexic or obsese, but she's fine.

I agree. I personally believe that if you eat healthy and get some exercise, you body will generally fall into it's healthy weight. Not everyone is going to feel good at what others consider to be the proper "slim" weight. Just like anything else, metabolism and genetics will be different in everyone.

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do alot of guys like a curvier body like mine (41-29-41) or is that to big? Guys my age all seem to like skinnier girls. I feel left out :(

I love your body and your curves.
You have a very attractive face as well!:smile:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, it's all about preferences. Personally, while I am attracted to guys with beer bellies, I have never been attracted to a guy that is a bean pole. I'm sure Irish appreciates my honesty. :smile:

I agree. I personally believe that if you eat healthy and get some exercise, you body will generally fall into it's healthy weight. Not everyone is going to feel good at what others consider to be the proper "slim" weight. Just like anything else, metabolism and genetics will be different in everyone.

Hmm, what bout the guy with a beer belly, and a beer can? ;)