Curvy Milf Looking For Mfm

I'm in Ohio, check me out, also currently on cam tonight!

Very real and 100% straight here, send me a message and we can talk. Toledo here, travel to Michigan all the time..

Dondiego

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol... And I see you can’t help yourself by commenting (because this has everything to do with you) to bring attention to yourself... how typical.
I commented to let others know that you will not be responding to their messages to you. It’s more of a public service message than anything. I have no problem with what you’re doing, just letting people know. I wish you all the best! I believe people should be allowed to have fun in anyway they want. (As long as it does not violate other people’s rights)

34tripledzz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I commented to let others know that you will not be responding to their messages to you. It’s more of a public service message than anything. I have no problem with what you’re doing, just letting people know. I wish you all the best! I believe people should be allowed to have fun in anyway they want. (As long as it does not violate other people’s rights)

Oh honey, you say Public service, lol yeah ok. I’m not really sure how you know I’m not responding to people???
I’m responding to the people I want to on private message, not thru this thread. I’m pretty sure that is how others respond as well.