Curvy, naugthy and curious in Holland

D_Shynal04

1st Like
Media
I just can believe I'm writing this...perhaps I'm more curious than rational at the moment.
I never considered myself a size queen but after reading real life experience on lpsg forums I would like to try a well hung guy at least once. Want to feel full and sore, in a good way.
I'm funny, sensual and very oral (love kissing, licking and sucking). I like to please my partner in crime, but can enjoy some pampering too.
If you like what you see drop me some lines and we will how far it goes.

easy123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello,
Do'se my size fit you?
See my site!
easy123 Ik woon in Nederland:smile::redface:

I just can believe I'm writing this...perhaps I'm more curious than rational at the moment.
I never considered myself a size queen but after reading real life experience on lpsg forums I would like to try a well hung guy at least once. Want to feel full and sore, in a good way.
I'm funny, sensual and very oral (love kissing, licking and sucking). I like to please my partner in crime, but can enjoy some pampering too.
If you like what you see drop me some lines and we will how far it goes.

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm the guy your looking for if you are realy a woman you can check my photo's. If you like contact me at LSPG I'm a older guy if your say no; even good friends and I respect that. I'm also loving kissing, licking and a sexy outfit on a woman. Your post is 3 years old but I try.