Curvy ones

liziswet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a fascination and looking at curvy ones. (curved upward or curved side ways---dont like the down turns).

A curve toward the belly button is so stimulating to me...I just love curvy cock..and thick curvy cock especially.

Liziswet@sbcglobal.net

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmm, I LOVE ones that curve back slightly towards the guy's stomach. These are "specialty cocks" as far as I'm concerned. What's their specialty? G-SPOT. I was with a guy who's cock curved back and OMG. In missionary position he hit my G-spot like it was his job. I have an active G-spot and if the guy has an upward curve that he knows how to use, WOW. :biggrin1:

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Mine curves to the left slightly. Actually according to my wife, mine looks just like John Holliday's. He has a slight curve, too. I don't have his muscularity though; I'm slightly built.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
liziswet said:
I have a fascination and looking at curvy ones. (curved upward or curved side ways---dont like the down turns).

A curve toward the belly button is so stimulating to me...I just love curvy cock..and thick curvy cock especially.

Liziswet@sbcglobal.net

:02:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
Mmmm, I LOVE ones that curve back slightly towards the guy's stomach. These are "specialty cocks" as far as I'm concerned. What's their specialty? G-SPOT. I was with a guy who's cock curved back and OMG. In missionary position he hit my G-spot like it was his job. I have an active G-spot and if the guy has an upward curve that he knows how to use, WOW. :biggrin1:

I don't know if mine is so curved but I've found this as well (second hand of course :smile:). I have a preference for 'girl on top' and I have found (and been told :wink:) that pushing her 'back' and down can be very pleasurable for both of us, I think a curve helps in other positions as well and hinders in others or maybe I'm just not super skilled!

One downside....I'd say curved ones appear smaller at first glance, still... swings and roundabouts.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:

Oh yeh Stud ! The natural angle is a great thing !!!:tongue:

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Sexy,

What did I tell you about flashing women? Naughty, naughty boy!

OK, I admit my sins...:redface:

But I thought it was relevant to the topic discussed in this thread...:tongue:

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think this is my specialty. i didnt like mine at first when i started to curve. I lost lil bit of size but now...most ladies love to size i have an my great curve

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend's cock has a tiny curve up toward his stomach, not much but just enough. I am learning I really like that. :smile: At first I thought he had a magic cock or something :rolleyes: because it was really hard for me to orgasm before but with him I just cum over and over. :tongue: But on review I've learned that curve hits my spot, so we're a perfect fit!

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
liziswet said:

Liziswet@sbcglobal.net

I like them all. Each one has its own specialty.
Curved upwards, great for missionary.
Curved downwards great for doggystyle , reversed cowgirl, standing up up against a table , while he goes in.
Straight ones are great for fellatio too, and for me on top.
Sideways.... I can't find it a use...:rolleyes:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessica said:
I like them all. Each one has its own specialty.
Curved upwards, great for missionary.
Curved downwards great for doggystyle , reversed cowgirl, standing up up against a table , while he goes in.
Straight ones are great for fellatio too, and for me on top.
Sideways.... I can't find it a use...:rolleyes:

It's true curved upwards is great for missionary. I think it's just the perfect angle :tongue: . I orgasm a lot in that position plus my bf likes being on top so we're in missionary a lot and it's all good :smile: . I think me on top facing him is good for hitting the spot too.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Both curvy and hard rock...do the job for sure.

But just imagine the mix iof a natural curve plus very hard and fat girth...omg!

Bingo!:wink:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine curves to the left and towards my belly. When I was a teenager I was very worried that girls would find it unattractive. It took me years to shake off that idea. In fact I have come to realise that a lot of women (especially the experienced ones) seem to particularly like a penis with something different about it. :rolleyes: