Curvy ones

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
When i get hard i angle upward, but when i push down on it like when i go to put it in place for penetration, i get really hard, more blood flows in than when its angled upward/ Does anyone else get this for the same or different angles?

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A curve to the side can be really good for one position in particular, where the woman (or receiver, to be gender neutral!) lies on their back, the "giver" lies on his side lined up to penetrate, and the receiver drapes his or her legs over the giver - for a woman, that allows free access to the clit while the man's curve presses the g-spot.

It can be quite nice, as I recall! :biggrin1:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mellowmal said:
A curve to the side can be really good for one position in particular, where the woman (or receiver, to be gender neutral!) lies on their back, the "giver" lies on his side lined up to penetrate, and the receiver drapes his or her legs over the giver - for a woman, that allows free access to the clit while the man's curve presses the g-spot.

You are my kinda gal mellowmal! That's a position a girlfriend and I discovered once when it was too hot for missionary slyle. But do you know, I've always been lying on my left side (her right - for some reason that felt comfortable) so that means my curve points my cockhead at her back. What you are saying is that I should lie on my right so the curve goes around her pubic bone and points my cockhead at her belly button. (I have to point out though, that my curve is not as severe as some I've seen.) The advantage we discovered (and probably the reason for my choice of side - being right handed) was that I could use my fingers on her clit as I fucked her.:rolleyes:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mellowmal said:

I suppose you mean the side saddle position? I don't count that among my favorites, but I see a side curve is really helpful for that. For me, sideways curved dicks mean problems, I'm not so sensitive for "lateral stimulation", and it feels funny, like something is missing on the other side. A curve downwards won't feel good in me either, but an upward curve will feel great always. My front side is always very sensitive, and having it rubbed constantly through an upward curve will give me ... explosions.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll echo the group here - a little curve up towards the stomach is fine, just fine :tongue: :tongue: . Honestly, all other curves are OK if it's not too much, but can be a problem. I guess it's all about finding the right position.

mono

Legendary Member
Media
nime has a pretty extreme upward curve, and I have almost always gotten positive reactions about my curve. It does seem to make a difference... and the girth too is a factor.

check my pics... :redface:

mono

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What can I say? Mine definitely points to towards the floor, soft or hard. It always has. I've had some comments about it, but most women have found it enjoyable. To be honest, its usually size, not curve, that's the big issue.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Side-saddle sounds like an accurate name for it..

and as someone mentioned, the clit factor plays heavily into the pleasure available in that position.

It's just too bad cold showers don't really help me. Thinking about all this while I'm single is NOT helping! :tongue:

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
an ex of mine had a big thick cock with a pronounced downward curve that was more oval than round in section. the curve made 69ing practically impossible (i like to deep throat).

he (is bi, and) said girls really liked the downward curve. i would have loved to try more often, but he was an impatient guy and wanted to slam right in. at the time, i couldn't handle that sorta thing, so ended up fucking him about 95% of the time.

dog

Just Browsing
Media
If your penis curves to the left just turn your partner sideways in the direction of the curve ;)

kyroh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
liziswet said:
I have a fascination and looking at curvy ones. (curved upward or curved side ways---dont like the down turns).

A curve toward the belly button is so stimulating to me...I just love curvy cock..and thick curvy cock especially.

Liziswet@sbcglobal.net

:) i have that "thick curvy cock"... yes the curve helps our dick stimulates the g-spot :)

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
Mmmm, I LOVE ones that curve back slightly towards the guy's stomach. These are "specialty cocks" as far as I'm concerned. What's their specialty? G-SPOT. I was with a guy who's cock curved back and OMG. In missionary position he hit my G-spot like it was his job. I have an active G-spot and if the guy has an upward curve that he knows how to use, WOW. :biggrin1:

i love your appreciation ..for us curved cock guys....mine deffinately curves. i didnt kno ,now i do
chk me out

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Both curvy and hard rock...do the job for sure.

But just imagine the mix iof a natural curve plus very hard and fat girth...omg!

Bingo!:wink:

gisella looking for that perfect one huh

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like any and all...I can't complain but maybe that men need to take a lesson when providing oral stimulation. 80% of the 9 men I have been with have made me tickle, not fun! You have to apply tongue pressure along with tongue flicks....

domite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its all about position and ability to move in the pussy. My dick is too heavy to do anything but point down, but if I rock my hips down I can hit a g spot in missionary very easily...then again who wants to do missionary all the time? Fuck that...It's about fullness and there are not too many cocks as long as mine, but even fewer as thick as mine...