Curvy or Skinny: What's your opinion?

Bellatrix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an hourglass figure. Historically, and scientifically it is the most desireable, yet today it is overlooked in the media.

An hourglass figure has been proven to induce a rock hard erection, and be more fertile.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I say curvy, I mean curvy . . not overweight. However, I think it's more common for women in the size 8-16 range (that's UK, in US I think it's 6-14?) to have natural pronounced curves. Most women's boobs shrink with weight loss. I consider myself curvy, not fat, though I'd be happy losing a size or two.

Take a look at some of the girls here

In the fashion/celebrity world, they'd be considered huge. I think they're gorgeous. (she's a size 16)

I consider myself overweight. I just went pants shopping too. LMFAO. I HATE IT. I'm a size six and I want to be a two.. but you're right. I've already lost a lot of my tits because of my weight loss.

From running I've maintained my little booty though.. it's not huge but it's got a bit of weight on it. I have an hour glass figure which is what i would consider curvy..
I think everyone has a different deff of the word.
I just think that fat shouldn't be one of them.

Now I feel like going and running nine miles.

Those girls just aren't what I consider gorgeous as far as weight goes. I'm not going to lie I envy very slender women and look up to them. I've been brainwashed by society, I know this.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I enjoy lots of different body types. I think skinny girls can be hot. I think curvy girls can be hot. It just depends.

You're not alone!I like the natural woman no matter what size or shape.Here's some pics of what looks good to me.Then look at my gallery,you'll see the lovely woman I married.:smile:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I consider myself overweight. I just went pants shopping too. LMFAO. I HATE IT. I'm a size six and I want to be a two.. but you're right. I've already lost a lot of my tits because of my weight loss.

From running I've maintained my little booty though.. it's not huge but it's got a bit of weight on it. I have an hour glass figure which is what i would consider curvy..
I think everyone has a different deff of the word.
I just think that fat shouldn't be one of them.

Now I feel like going and running nine miles.

Those girls just aren't what I consider gorgeous as far as weight goes. I'm not going to lie I envy very slender women and look up to them. I've been brainwashed by society, I know this.

No no no, you're perfect!!!:smile:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a plump pussy nestled between soft thighs, but I dont like beer bellies or jelly rolls.

I like girls to be rounder and softer, but fat... no.

ideal body type would be like 5'6", 135 Lbs - 155 lbs

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
that's the nicest thing! i'm also the same as you, dress size 14 but a cup size smaller lol, 36C. hopefully some day i'll be lucky enough to find me a guy like you who appreciates curves, bonus if he has a good size cock lol. you sound so happy and i'm glad you have someone that appreciates you, body and soul.

You are very attractive, I'm sure you will find someone sooner than you think.:smile:

It seems these days women are getting 'curvier' and the men are getting skinnier. I think skinny girls will always hold a certain status because of the media but majority of the guys i know have bigger girlfriends and like their women curvy. Unfortantly i am in the category of extra-curvy so need to rely on my personality to attract men :redface:

Skinny guy right here.:redface:

Well, it looked reasonably large to ME, but then again, according t reliable sources, you likely have the hairy blob beat downstairs, so your perspective is likely a MIGHT skewed....:biggrin1:

I believe he has a few inches on me.

Who are these reliable sources of yours?:rolleyes:

DickenCider

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I for one MUCH, much prefer a 'chunky' girl ... waifs do little for me sexually.... Give me a 'womanly' girl any day.:wink:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When guys complain about women's preferred penis size, they come across as bitter. stacy1185, you sound a little bitter when you complain about what society finds attractive in women. Accept who you are and accept a man that doesn't meet societies ideal of beauty. Being bitter doesn't help.

I like curves. But I think curves are created by muscles. Excess fat doesn't make a woman curvy. Not everyone has the genetics to be like models, but everyone can eat well and exercise. It's about being the best that your genetics allow.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like curves. But I think curves are created by muscles. Excess fat doesn't make a woman curvy. Not everyone has the genetics to be like models, but everyone can eat well and exercise. It's about being the best that your genetics allow.

PREACH. I agree 100%.

Personally I think the skinny, stick figure, flat chested, flat assed models are quite disgusting. I love curves. I love hips, ass, thighs, breasts. I don't like my women to like like 10 yr old boys.

On the same note, being fat is unattractive as well. Take care of yourself. To me, the happy medium is between being FIT and CURVY. :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like a plump pussy nestled between soft thighs, but I dont like beer bellies or jelly rolls.

I like girls to be rounder and softer, but fat... no.

ideal body type would be like 5'6", 135 Lbs - 155 lbs

I would fit that ideal. Pussy and all ;)

Attached is the picture my husband loves because of the signature hourglass.

Attachments