Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Curvy is the way to go!!

A women with curves does it for me. Not saying that skinny girls don't have it going on as well .

Just if two ladies were naked in front of me, I would choose the curvy ;)

As you should, we curvy gals unite and kick ass if we have to! ;)

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a model obviously i meet and work with a lot of these uber skinny girls (societies apparent ideal) but its all bollox. Lot of my friends are envious i get the chance to meet these girls date them whatever. But give me a curvy girl over a skinny model any day of the week. I adore the curvy figure, natural hourglass shape. Larger boobs and a great round bum. I hate how this pressure is put on girls and women of all ages to achieve this frankly laughable and faux look. Most guys i know if asked skinny or curvy would go with curvy everytime.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
hehehe. mr hardcock is just trying to be modest. it's nice. and he's also really cute. :biggrin1:

:redface:

You are really cute yourself.:wink:

BTW, I really hate my screen name.:rolleyes:
Of course he is----he 100% straight nice guys always seem to be:tongue:

So that's why all the guys lust after me.:tongue:

I would fit that ideal. Pussy and all ;)

Attached is the picture my husband loves because of the signature hourglass.

You look amazing.:wink:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks guys, i felt all warm and gooshy coming home and reading those compliments.

When i was in highschool i weighed a little under 100 lbs at 5'5'' (now im about 130) and because my thighs touched i was given a severe tongue lashing in the modeling world because i really needed to stop eating. There is no wonder models resort to coke and other ways to lose weight. I was going to go to Japan to model at 17 because i was too short for American/European standards. I had the ideal commercial American Pie look that the Japanese loved. So here i was seriously considering dropping under 98lbs for this gig. Im glad i left the agency in tears and thoroughly offended that i wasnt going to do just anything for money.

I have a little giggle and a little pooch but i know how to dress to offset those things and accentuate other features. I'm learning not to be so hard on myself in videos and pictures and not being afraid of a little cellulite showing up on my ass or thighs in certain poses and positions. Even super thin models have cellulite, so its not a hallmark of fatness by any means.

Long Live the Corset!

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, bedheadred you look great!

I am around 180 lbs, size 12-14. I used to be around 150 when I was younger and I still sometimes would like to work on losing some of that weight. But as far as what men prefer, I've found there are plenty of good men who like me just the way I am. White, Asian and black men! There's not just "one kind" who like curvy women! And I do consider myself curvy - I eat well, I exercise, I do have a nice shape (large chest, bigger round butt and smaller waist) and hold my weight well. My boyfriend has plenty of things to say on how good he thinks I look...I don't necessarily see what he sees lol but it all works out I think he's hot as well.

Like others have said, there may be a media ideal, but there is someone for everyone. I know I personally have dated all types, it's more how we click. Yes attraction is important, but I've been attracted to many different looks. I've dated 5'6 - 6'9, different races, religions, colors, sizes, shapes.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks hun. I am way too lazy to work out. The super hunky, uber-hot, muscular type men on lpsg give me lots of praise, but honestly, i've never noticed that i've turned the heads of men like that in person. I always wonder if they think i look loafy or lazy. Oh well, i gotta man, albeit my waist is larger than his!

Go on with your curvy self Walla! I bet youre gorgeous!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think what you say is generally true about our cultural norms for woman and men too. But the reality is that a guy isn't necessarily attracted to a girl just for her body. I mean, guys always say that but I know for myself that when I meet a girl I find attractive, it's usually for more than her body. What I find is that the sexiest girls to me are usually interesting and stimulating company.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think what you say is generally true about our cultural norms for woman and men too. But the reality is that a guy isn't necessarily attracted to a girl just for her body. I mean, guys always say that but I know for myself that when I meet a girl I find attractive, it's usually for more than her body. What I find is that the sexiest girls to me are usually interesting and stimulating company.

Well, I really hope that's true, otherwise I have no hope! :biggrin1: I am neither skinny nor curvy. I could stand to lose some weight, but I'm afraid I'll lose in the bust and I'd like to GAIN there! (but lose everywhere else)

I have my body image issues, but I don't go around whining about that all the time, despite what you may think. :biggrin1: I have a lot of interests and like doing a wide variety of things. I do have a shyness issue which may keep me from seeming interesting and stimulating at first. But when I know that you're not going to jump on my case if I express a view or something (I've had people react with open hostility about that before - it's the reason why I am as shy as I am - I care what people think of me...), then I can express myself better. It's easier in some situations than others. I love it when I can meet someone who I immediately hit it off with. That doesn't happen very often.

As far as the "skinny" part, I used to be skinny, when I was much younger (as a child and teen), and was not thought of as attractive. I'm thought of as more attractive now, but part of that could be where I live. I was unattractive to the guys where I grew up because of more than just my body type - I was considered unattractive because I was a tomboy and because I was "too intelligent". (Goes to show what kind of people are where I grew up!)

I think naturally thin women can be very attractive. I think most of the reason for the guys here saying that they prefer curvy women is that they see too many of the anorexic-thin, which is not attractive. But it can be a problem for those of us who are neither thin nor curvy...

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone can be kind on the internet. Take it for a grain of salt. Sorry its the truth. But when I go to night clubs and meat market restaurants, women who are overweight are totally overlooked, they are ignored. If you are 5'5"., 155 lbs. an attractive, successful fit guy won't even look at you. You are background noise.

If you are realistic about your chances, yes you can find men who will be attracted to you. And that will generally be the guys who can't get the hot fit trim girls. Anyone who says different is lying.

If you an average woman, expect to date average men. Average income, average build, average cock, average looks. Thats how it works.

I read this once: How come rock stars and actors and sports stars only date super models? Because they can.

If you are a woman, under the age of 40 and dateless, you have too high of standards in who you want as your partner. I know what men think, despite what you read on the internet, and there is a subtle but real dynamic in dating. Personality will not overcome a dramatic difference in looks. A woman 25 lbs. overweight can expect to date a man 40+ pounds overweight. And society is real cruel now in defining what is overweight.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you.
With that said girls with boobs and booties get first glances.
Curves.

Anyone can be kind on the internet. Take it for a grain of salt. Sorry its the truth. But when I go to night clubs and meat market restaurants, women who are overweight are totally overlooked, they are ignored. If you are 5'5"., 155 lbs. an attractive, successful fit guy won't even look at you. You are background noise.

If you are realistic about your chances, yes you can find men who will be attracted to you. And that will generally be the guys who can't get the hot fit trim girls. Anyone who says different is lying.

If you an average woman, expect to date average men. Average income, average build, average cock, average looks. Thats how it works.

I read this once: How come rock stars and actors and sports stars only date super models? Because they can.

If you are a woman, under the age of 40 and dateless, you have too high of standards in who you want as your partner. I know what men think, despite what you read on the internet, and there is a subtle but real dynamic in dating. Personality will not overcome a dramatic difference in looks. A woman 25 lbs. overweight can expect to date a man 40+ pounds overweight. And society is real cruel now in defining what is overweight.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on that's SUCH crap. The first thing we see is HOW someone looks not whether they are an amazing person or not. I mean honestly... we SAY that .. BUT it's shit.

We WANT both..

A girl I work with was just talking about that with me.
We know plenty of amazing guys but they look EH,
why do we pass them up?
Because they physical attraction is lacking.

And same with a bunch of guys that were not physically attracted to me.

But all that shouldn't matter if they are genuinely a great person.

Attractiveness is great and all, but personality and compatibility should matter more at the end of the day.

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really really strongly prefer fuller figured women. It sounds arrogant, but i always say my minimum weight requirement for a girl is 140. thats pretty small, but i've dated women up to about 220 or so, a full figured woman to be sure.

weight doesn't matter at all. its all how a woman carries herself. besides, how can i hope for curves and want a low weight! its a contradiction :)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Oh come on that's SUCH crap. The first thing we see is HOW someone looks not whether they are an amazing person or not. I mean honestly... we SAY that .. BUT it's shit.

We WANT both..

A girl I work with was just talking about that with me.
We know plenty of amazing guys but they look EH,
why do we pass them up?
Because they physical attraction is lacking.

And same with a bunch of guys that were not physically attracted to me.

That's what's great about the internet though, you get to know the real person. But that's just it, it's the internet. Physical attraction always wins. I'm just as guilty of it as anyone, but it's sad to think of how many great people are being passed up because they aren't as attractive as others. But you have to be attracted physically, there's just no other way around it I guess.

I'm sure that's why I always get passed up, no one is attracted to me. And then they don't get to see what a great guy I can be.

You're right, we do want both. And it's hard to find.

Why are guys not physically attracted to you? You look amazing.:confused: