Curvy question

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mr.caramel, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Mr.caramel

Mr.caramel Member

Hi this is my first time asking a question. I just want to know what positions are best for a erection that curves up. Im a little above average Im 7 3/4inch long and 5 around what positions will please women the most

2. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Well, like everything, if you want the best answer, ask the question to the woman you're trying to please. For me, a penis that curves slightly up has a very special talent - hitting my G-spot. I have a sensitive G-spot so I know that of which I speak :wink:. Best positions for it are any position where you're facing each other. So missionary, or woman on top. It helps if a guy pays attention to learning exactly where my G-spot is, and also how to move to hit it. I had one guy who had the same kind of curve and he did it just right - in missionary he'd thrust in kind of a scooping motion where he'd dip his hips down and then scoop up. A few minutes of talented G-spot action and I'm in orgasm city! :biggrin1: It also sometimes helps if we put my butt on a pillow.

3. Mr.caramel

Mr.caramel Member

Thanks for the input:biggrin1: ill be sure to ask her, after all i want to please her.

4. Mr.caramel

Mr.caramel Member

Ps- i read some of your other post and i really like that u know what u want from a man

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Try face to face or anything where the tip of your cock is touching the front wall of her abdomen.

Possiably try getting her to lean right over a bench/table and you go in her from behind standing up. Its extremely enjoyable and almost a certainty that you'll get her g-spot, she should love it (i do).

6. dong20

Gold Member

While not disputing the pleasure aspect at all, if my understanding of anatomy v geometry is correct would rear penetration with an upward curve not be a less likely way to stimulate the G-spot? I'm refering to the one on the anterior wall of Vaginal wall right behind the pubic bone. I would think a downward curve would work better?

I know the location varies so generalisation is invalid, I have always found entering from behind less effective than from the front in this regard and girl on top best of all but I can only speak for myself and my partners of course. But whatever works works! :biggrin1:

PS Sorry I know you covered that already, I should have mentioned it, age is a terrible thing!

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Thats ok, your completely right, my geometry is all wrong

Its late and my brain isnt functioning properly :rolleyes:

8. dong20

Gold Member

LOL I added a P.S.....you did get it right as well! But as I say, everyone is different and while I'm all for keeping high school science out of the bedroom what we guys probably need is a penis with variable 'geometry' = guaranteed satisfaction from all angles :tongue:

9. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've found that if my partner's cock curves upward, certain positions are much easier for insertion: standing, facing each other, standing, facing a wall, and the spooning position (side by side). But missionary is so much fun because the tip of an upwardly curving cock hits my beloved g-spot just right. Sigh . . .

10. Mr.caramel

Mr.caramel Member

I think Lee M and dong20 are both right. Because a female friend told me a curved dick was good for rear entry. Heres what i think in posistions faceing each other the tip of a curved dick hits the g-spot but in rear entry posistions the middle of the shaft hits the g-spot.

Draft saved Draft deleted