curvy thick cock, need confirmation.. is it just me?

howami

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been here for a while, but i still find myself asking the question, cuz no one really responded to my last post.

i think, i have a curvy, thick cock.

my main issue is, when i look down at my cock, it doesn't strike me as being long. i'm quite girthy, at 6" shaft and 6.1" at the bottom of the head.

if i measure along the curve, laying down on my back, it measures out at 8", but if i try from the top, it is very difficult with the curve, and i measure to about 6"

what does everyone think? i mean, what is my true measurement?

girls say i have a large cock and right now my g/f has continous orgasms saying i tickle her g-spot doggy style and she loves how thick and long i am saying i am perfect

however, i still feel like my cock is small.

what's my problem and do any other guys with curvy cocks have this is issue, or is my penis just not as large as i think it is.

signed,
mentally fucked

p.s. i've included a pic just for this posting, i'm not as hard as i could be, but hey whatever

Attachments

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! How could you be confused dude???? THAT is a beautiful, BIG cock! stands ERECT as hell, i LOVE the curve....nice big balls....and you're UNCUT.....one of the nicest cocks on the site!!!!!
Your g/f is very lucky to be riding that man!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude....you have a big cock! If you're that worried about measuring and your size, go to Walmart or a craft/sewing store, and get a sewing tape measure (they are soft and flexiable, and often rolled up). Then when you go to measure, put one end at the base of your cock on the top side, and measure away. Measuring with this type of measuring tape and using this method, will give you the most accurate and 'scientific' results, but trust me man, you're hung and deserve to be a member of the site. Thanks for joining and sharing with us

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Measuring. The advice about the tape measure is totally correct. Measure along the top side of the cock. Bone pressed. You appear to be quite fit so the bone pressing should not be a problem.

Post your measurements here or enter them in your signature line.

Great picture.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think your dick is pretty big, dude. And it might the combo of the girth and the curve that gets you gf going.

Now, go and love what you have and stop asking us for our opinions on its size. You are big. I said it, and when Hellboy says it, it's true. LOL

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
if i measure along the curve, laying down on my back, it measures out at 8"

if i measure it laying down and along the bottom with the curve it is 7.6"

When I measure along the bottom (my cock curves up) I am about 7.5"

Interesting.

i still feel like my cock is small.

Oh come now - I think you know otherwise:

i gatta big fat head

I have a fat curvy cock.

howami

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Measuring. The advice about the tape measure is totally correct. Measure along the top side of the cock. Bone pressed. You appear to be quite fit so the bone pressing should not be a problem.

Post your measurements here or enter them in your signature line.

Great picture.

i tried that, but it's difficult to measure and bone press along with trying to straighten out my cock.. lol
oh well
lol

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media
It looks genuinely impressive in every picture. I'm ok with my dick but I'd rather have yours! I can't imagine why you'd be worried, if I were you I think I'd have a really hard time trying not to show it off to everyone! and 8" length is like perfect. don't jaws drop when people see it?