Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys, I know I have been away for a while but once again my curiousity has brought me back.
As you can see there is a big weight issue for women, we think guys won't like us unless we are skinny and have flat tummys but I'm tired taking things from what I read on magazines, I want to address this to all the guys out there (and women if you are lesbian).

What kind of woman would you prefer in terms of appearance? A skinny woman like in the movies or a curvier woman?

P.S I am not stating that one could be better than the other, all women in my opinion are beautiful!

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Cherry, I love women, all shapes and sizes. The women I love most have an interest in sex and are orgasmic. The fact you are here proves you are at least cureous about sex, which by itself is a turn on to me.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

B_thenakedgardener

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
curves curves curves
i have a theory that boys like a skinny girls it makes them feel good about themselves to have a "model" on their arm.
men like a woman with curves just because the sex is better and we don't care what other people think
i've always found that the real skinny girls uk 10 and bellow are all fucking nuts aswell

i will make an exeption for athletes, thats understandable

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love all shapes and sizes but I adore curves.
I have noticed that the barbie dolls are frequently the worst lovers.
Often, girls that are "nothing to look at" are great lovers.
So, I've learned that you can't judge a book by it's cover.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just wanted to make the point that the meaning of 'curvy' will be different to everyone? When some people say curvy they mean they like what I would call a skinny girl with curves (maybe up to a size 12 Australian). When others say they like curvy girls they might be including up to a size 16 or a size 22 etc.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for starting this thread Cherrylips. I too want to know what real men want, as opposed to the assumptions that the media makes about what men want. Ever since I started venturing into nude photography and using my own body as the subject for exploration, (it's always accessible, I'm a cheapskate and I'm the only one I know who would model for free :tongue:) I've become increasingly aware and embarrassed about my body weight. I've looked at so much nude photography and almost every model used is incredibly slim and skinny, with super flat tummies and slender arms and long legs. Images of them with hip, rib and vertebral bones protruding prominently seem to be common and acceptable in all these types of imagery. It gives all of us the impression that these images are made specifically to cater for men's preferences, and that is exactly the type of body shape they want to see.

Unfortunately I look so much heavier than those women and every time I try out a pose or image I've been inspired to do, I get terribly conscious about the parts of my body which I think viewers might find offensively fat and pick on because I don't fit the prototype. I certainly don't want to gross people out as erotic photography should be arousing and enjoyable. The fear that I might offend a guy visually with my body has definitely held me back from sharing some of my images and trying out certain concepts. So it would be interesting to see whether men generally prefer skinny or curvy body shapes...

Cherrylips

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is very interesting, thank you all for your input!

I personally adore women with curves because I find that very feminine but there are some women who I find quite attractive when they are naturally skinny. However, I find that the most appealing feature a woman could have is neither curves nor flat tummy, I think it's the confidence in a woman. If she is confident, no matter what she looks like, she will get me very interested, but if she is constantly worried, self consious and dieting... I'd feel rather put off.

But anyway, keep posting! I like hearing all of your opinions :) It's good to get some real feedback for once.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Curves are nice but I don't like flab, stomach needs to be flat, arms toned. There are some cute big girls in the world; Eden Mor is one I would fuck. In general I go for a mix of the model type with curves in the right places.

See, this illustrates my point. Apart from her boobs, I certainly would NOT call her a big girl.

Cherrylips

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for starting this thread Cherrylips. I too want to know what real men want, as opposed to the assumptions that the media makes about what men want. Ever since I started venturing into nude photography and using my own body as the subject for exploration, (it's always accessible, I'm a cheapskate and I'm the only one I know who would model for free :tongue:) I've become increasingly aware and embarrassed about my body weight. I've looked at so much nude photography and almost every model used is incredibly slim and skinny, with super flat tummies and slender arms and long legs. Images of them with hip, rib and vertebral bones protruding prominently seem to be common and acceptable in all these types of imagery. It gives all of us the impression that these images are made specifically to cater for men's preferences, and that is exactly the type of body shape they want to see.

Unfortunately I look so much heavier than those women and every time I try out a pose or image I've been inspired to do, I get terribly conscious about the parts of my body which I think viewers might find offensively fat and pick on because I don't fit the prototype. I certainly don't want to gross people out as erotic photography should be arousing and enjoyable. The fear that I might offend a guy visually with my body has definitely held me back from sharing some of my images and trying out certain concepts. So it would be interesting to see whether men generally prefer skinny or curvy body shapes...

Aww, darling! That's amazing that you do that but as I said in my earlier post, ultimately it's not about body shape.. Of course a lot of men will have their ideas already on what tickles their fancy but if you have the confidence to work with what you got, it will go a long way! And besides it's not just about appearance, feel confident with yourself that all that piece of woman is just a bonus to how amazing you are. Variety is the spice of life and we should embrace that each man has their own tastes and all of us women have different, exotic flavours. If everyone was the same it would be pretty boring wouldn't it?

Love your body! You are beautiful. :)

I think if we had a day to celebrate women and our awesome beauty, it would help with a lot of our self esteems, it's just what we need after what the media puts us through! :tongue: