Curvy vs Skinny

Ass4Hung

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys, I know I have been away for a while but once again my curiousity has brought me back.
As you can see there is a big weight issue for women, we think guys won't like us unless we are skinny and have flat tummys but I'm tired taking things from what I read on magazines, I want to address this to all the guys out there (and women if you are lesbian).

What kind of woman would you prefer in terms of appearance? A skinny woman like in the movies or a curvier woman?

P.S I am not stating that one could be better than the other, all women in my opinion are beautiful!

Do you mean skinny, or lean?

Curvy or fat?

Perfect for me is Ms Fitness America, very lean muscular and large breasted (yes they are fake, but I prefer lean with fake bit tits, than flat chested)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! Thank you! I've always been surprised with the compliments I get here because I never get them in real life!

That's the funny thing - I am actually considered fat because my BMI is slightly in the "overweight" range. From a health stand point, I am actually trying to lose some weight and get it back to within a healthy BMI. I perceive myself as fat and I know I am based on my BMI, but it's interesting to see that people perceive me differently. Maybe I just do hide my fat really well!:biggrin1:

Anyway, according to what's been discussed here already, it's interesting to see that the definition of skinny and curvy among different people can be as varied as day and night!

the BMI is actually a horribly inaccurate measurement which compares only height to weight and actually takes no metric of body fat at all so throw it and anything you base on it out the window!

like previous posters, you ARE in fact skinny Miss Cece, i'm sorry that madison avenue and the viciously off-base and misguided social judgements of our modern society have put any feelings of inferiority into you about your body shape. you are absolutely stunning!!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, If Cece thinks she's fat, then I must be one of those people who is so fat they can't get up and their skin starts grafting to their sofa.

that brings up another point, women/girls/chicks who in reality are actually skinny, or just perfectly fine in their body proportions need to stop putting themselves down as fat as the women/girls/chicks who are out there who really ARE bigger than they should be healthwise are made to feel even MORE horrible about themselves. i've got girlfriends that are unbelievably fit who talk down about themselves being fat, needing to lose weight, yada yada, all the while right in front of women who really do in fact need to lose weight, not caring one iota of how much worse they must be making that woman feel. if you are a woman and you think you're "fat", and you feel awful about yourself because of it, and the reality is you're pretty much just fine, everytime you say you need to lose weight in front of another woman who IS heavy, have you ever thought about how much worse it makes her feel than you ever felt??

btw me_likey, you look pretty damn good to me if that counts for anything ;-p

Last edited:

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you so much, sk_bum! I totally agree. You are sweet for the compliment ^_^ I know I am attractive, but I still feel pretty shitty about being chunky occasionally. I have so many friends of mine who love to complain about how fat they are when they are so much smaller than me it's ridiculous. There's nothing worse than when a girl with a nice body complains about how ugly they think they are to a girl with a much less attractive body.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've got girlfriends that are unbelievably fit who talk down about themselves being fat, needing to lose weight, yada yada, all the while right in front of women who really do in fact need to lose weight, not caring one iota of how much worse they must be making that woman feel. if you are a woman and you think you're "fat", and you feel awful about yourself because of it, and the reality is you're pretty much just fine, everytime you say you need to lose weight in front of another woman who IS heavy, have you ever thought about how much worse it makes her feel than you ever felt??

You're lovely :smile:. I like the way you think. I've always felt much the same about women who do that.