Curvy vs Skinny

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curvy, Chubby what ever you want to call it, that is what I love. But bottom line it is who the woman is that is the most exciting, the size of the body is just icing on the cake.

And we are lucky here that we have many totally sexy hot curvy, chubby women here on the forum.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone always says curvy. I hate threads like these. I knew that I shouldn't have even looked at it. It's not like I could become curvy without a hip replacement and breast implants anyway, so what's the difference what men prefer? I'm stuck with the body I was born to have, thin hips and small breasts. :frown1:

At least TheBF loves my little butt. That's all that matters to me. :smile:

D_Sherman Shortshrift

Account Disabled
Media
I guess I'll buck the trend here, but I've gotta say Skinny all the way...and Petite - you're perfect! Curves are nice, but I don't really find them all that sexy - I don't know why, but I have always been attracted to skinny petite girls, so hot! You can always just chalk it up to different strokes for different folks!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone always says curvy. I hate threads like these. I knew that I shouldn't have even looked at it. It's not like I could become curvy without a hip replacement and breast implants anyway, so what's the difference what men prefer? I'm stuck with the body I was born to have, thin hips and small breasts. :frown1:

You might be petite, but you aren't exactly skinny and bony either - you have all the necessary curves :smile:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ petite I am seconding subgirrls statement, you are perfect like you! In fact most people are wonderful the way they are and instead of worrying about trying to conform to something they won`t be should instead be with people who love them as they are...like you and the BF! Can I say how lucky you are and how happy (read jealous =P) i am for (of) you! lol

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

WOW!now you are what a HUGE majority of women want(body wise) and you feel a little bit of "hate" towards the thread because the majority said they like cury.
i always thought that MOST petite women loved having the body they have.

J

JR7

Well, what about my question from two pages ago? Don't you guys think curvy women look much better with a triangular bush of pubes as opposed to shaved?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

not everyone says curvy! some like myself took the time to acknowledge it's not a skinny VERSUS curvy thing. like they have to be pitched against each other. theyre both equally as nice on the right individual :biggrin1:

heck im a super curvy girl and i never let the "big tits on a thin woman" thread (one of our most popular) get to me, and ive read just about every single post. it just isnt worth it. :smile:

a woman's body shape is unique to her, it's all about her, and if she's healthy and happy and secure in herself it will show and it will be appealing at least to some.

Last edited:

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I already mentioned in a post above;.. you cannot put curvy "versus" skinny. IMHO, the word curvy has a positive connotation and skinny a negative connotation. So naturally, people will pick the positive connotation while you cannot compare the two terms! If should be chubby vs skinnny or curvy vs not so curvy, to get fair answers.
So the number of people answering curvy in this thread is not really a representative figure.

Also Petite, why would you WANT to be curvy? Because that's what "others" think is attractive? The most important thing is you finding yourself attractive, and theBF finding you attractive. Have you ever lacked male attention? (From your answer in the shy guys thread, I think not!! ^^)
No one can be "perfect" (a label filled in very differently by different societies!), we all have our little insecurities. But who cares about your flaws when there's so much wonderful to be proud of? There's different people and different tastes. Just because "slim" is fashion in the western world doesn't mean that is like that everywhere! Look at Congo, an african country where the obese women are considered to be the most beautiful ones. Look at Asia where all women are supposed to have tiny feet and they even make girls wearing too small shoes so their feet won't grow as much. (I would be so totally outcast there if they ever saw my size 42 feet :rolleyes:)

I have really wide hips and smallish boobs. But damned! I like my ass!! And I like my Bcup too! I would never even consider breast implants. I never understood why people would WANT those. Never ever.

Be perfectly happy the way you are! :smile:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love them both but not the very obese. Physical looks only gets you in the door, how you conduct yourself keeps you in the room...

nouseforaname

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love girls with curves. More Specifically, I like girls who look like girls and are not prone to being mistaken for boys. America Ferrera Is just the right way. Girls with hips and round butts with pronounced waists going up into their large and round breasts. I love it. Their shape is smooth and they're soft to the touch. LOVE IT!

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love your little but too.

avengoid1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What constitutes 'curvy'?

Skinny women look like more like boys than women.

But today... many women seem to use the term 'curvy' to mean what doctors would classify as 'obese'....

I can say as an artist that most women actually look their best between 15 to 20 pounds heavier than that weight at which they think they look their best.

Women torture themselves looking at fashion magazines and catalogs that feature what predominantly gay men think looks good.... a group that, by definition, is not attracted to women.
But if you want to see what men really are drawn to... take a look at the success of Christina Hendricks. She would classify on 'curvy' side...
But then so would Jennifer Lopez in her prime.

Marilynn Monroe is still considered a paragon of female sexiness.

Essentially... men generally like breasts of all kinds, small and large and medium... ( tho some may be especially fascinated with the very large variety )

But what men world wide really prefer is a decent hips to waist ratio. A woman can be quite heavy as long as she is narrower in the middle than she is across the hips.

So my feedback would be for women to focus on their weight only to the point of whether they have a womanly form... if you are wider in the middle than you are across the hip or bust... then you might want to lose some weight.

But if you have that .7 waist to hips ratio, or something similar... then relax, and be confident that most men are looking at you appreciatively.

BTW--- its NOT a size... its a proportion that men look for.
A 0.7 hips to waist ratio translates into 40 inch hips with a 28 inch waist.
36" hips with a 25.5" waist
50" hips with 35" waist.

OR- even a 29 inch hips with a 20 inch waist. Slender women still look desirable as long as there is some flare to the hips.

.7 is ideal... but any kind of narrowness in the middle, say .8 or .85 is also very nice.

But beyond all of that... what really makes a woman shine is when she looks at a man with desire in her eyes, when she responds to our touch with passion and heat....

The woman who loves me for the man I am is always gonna seem more alluring, more beautiful, and more desirable than any other woman in the room.

Last edited:

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here are three photos of the same woman further down below.

Her body type is considered traditionally beautiful within North American standards. She's very thin. Too thin, in my opinion, but it's what most prefer and like.

Thoughts? Agree or disagree?

When most people say "curves," it is very misleading as a description. Some people are not referring to plus-sized, BBW or any kind of overweight body when talking about curves. The term "thick" has come to be misleading, too.

As some men have revealed, "having curves" usually means, for many, anywhere from very thin or thin with larger breasts and a protruding ass to 10 lbs extra at best, but the women all have relatively stomachs and thin arms and legs. Think of Hawaiian Tropic models.

The term "curves" is way too general. I think it's a horrible way for a woman to describe herself on-line if a man hasn't seen photos of her yet. What he expects might not be what she sees her body as. It just causes too many damn problems.

Attachments

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the first pic she looks good, thin but not skinny, in the next two does look way to thin for my taste

xDANAx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skinny women look like more like boys than women.
I fucking hate the word curvy! It's a total cop out for fat chicks to call themselves something other than fat, chubby, or anything else that sounds negative. It was said before..curvy=positive connotation and skinny=negative.

I am skinny and proud to have a HEALTHY body. I exercise, take care of my body, eat very healthy, and at least I know i'm never gonna have to worry about heart disease or diabetes.

As for being skinny and looking like BOY..I am 5'8, 113 lbs, 32C, 22 inch waist, my butt and breasts are on the large side for how thin I am...so my boyfriend has plenty to grab onto. Someone care to tell me how that makes me look like a boy???